LegacyGT.com

What size bed fits in the wagon?

Hi there,

I searched and could not find an answer to this question, but I'm sure someone has done some moving with their 05+ wagon by now. What size matress and box spring fit into the back of a wagon? I saw a picture with a bed completely inside of a wagon, but the size wasn't mentioned.

Thanks in advance!

Hi there,

I searched and could not find an answer to this question, but I'm sure someone has done some moving with their 05+ wagon by now. What size matress and box spring fit into the back of a wagon? I saw a picture with a bed completely inside of a wagon, but the size wasn't mentioned.

Thanks in advance!

:lol::lol: hahahahahaha

I assume you need to buy one for the house and dont want to strap it on the roof, or do you want some nookie a-la Vdub Vanagon style? I'd imagine it was a twin matress?

JDM'd All to hell

:cool:

Thanks Jimmy @ Hkc-Speed.com!

RIP Coxx & Thanks

I'd say twin at best...

slightly off topic, but I managed to load in a 42" plasma in the box into my wagon on the weekend. Fit like a glove- right in between the rear wheel wells.

I was happy I didn't need my step-dad's MDX to take care of it!

Hahaha :) I figured people would think that. In the picture I saw, the matress and box spring together came fairly close to the interior roof, so some backseat luvin' would be fairly uncomfortable!

I just need to furnish a new place of mine, and its a pretty good distance away, so I don't want to strap a bed to the roof rack.

Archived