LegacyGT.com

Where to find aftermarket parts (98 subaru legacy gt)

Jdm parts from ebay to enhance looks,

A wrx engine is probably dollar for dollar your easiest way to get a lot of power out of the car.

my 2.5Gt had a air intake but the car would buck when I tried to launch it fast and I think that's due to the intake messing with the maf..

My wrx swapped legacy is amazing I would reccomend saving up for an engine swap vs pissing dollars on things that might sp®ice up your engine bay but won't add to many ponies

my 2.5Gt had a air intake but the car would buck when I tried to launch it fast and I think that's due to the intake messing with the maf..

Was your LGT a Mtm or auto with the org engine? I also have a CIA and I've yet to have any issues running wise. I even have my HKS super maga flow intake off my Supra for the filtration and aluminum piping for the rest. The HKS intake is the velocity stack style with swirling grooves which I thought for sure would cause a running issue due to the ramming and swirling effect it creates. Weird.

I do notice a slight increase in HP/TQ with just this mod alone. I know it's not much probably only 5-10hp/TQ increase max.

Like said before you can go two ways, a turbo engine from a Wrx or simular or a high compression built engine. Imo you'll spend the same amount of money either way but you'll have less than 1/2 the HP of a turbo engine. GL with your decision.

Jdm parts from ebay to enhance looks,

A wrx engine is probably dollar for dollar your easiest way to get a lot of power out of the car.

My wrx swapped legacy is amazing I would reccomend saving up for an engine swap vs pissing dollars on things that might sp®ice up your engine bay but won't add to many ponies

what would you recommend searching on ebay?

i've see lights and grilles but what i'm looking for is more like body kits, bumpers, etc.

And what kind of rims would look good?

And swapping the engine is like the LAST thing im going to do.

I still have leaks and stuff, plus i need to make money for an engine swap.

I personally think that our second gen LGT's look great in OEM form. I haven't really searched for body kits but body kits arent my style. It makes cars look to fast and furiousness. LOL. I'm sure if you searched you could find what fits your needs.

My plans are to get some carbon fiber parts like the trunk and OEM style spoiler, a carbon hood and fenders and also a carbon replacement for the moonroof glass. Oh yeah and make a carbon front splitter and rear diffuser.

beebs, where are you at? what state?

I'm about to dump all my 2nd gen part upgrades on here

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

Was your LGT a Mtm or auto with the org engine? I also have a CIA and I've yet to have any issues running wise. I even have my HKS super maga flow intake off my Supra for the filtration and aluminum piping for the rest. The HKS intake is the velocity stack style with swirling grooves which I thought for sure would cause a running issue due to the ramming and swirling effect it creates. Weird.

It was A manual with < 80,000 miles on it. But looking back it had other issues I think compression was down in 3 so I can't place blame solely on the air intake. But I know there is no real way to tune the engine besides standalone so the intake may increase hp but it could be the reason my car was running rich and lean which over the long course messes shit up,

other people will have to chime in on body kit's all I know is some jdm models have more aggressive body kits that would work on our cars

Bg-5

http://carphotos.cardomain.com/ride_images/1/1683/4421/4207210317_large.jpg

I personally think that our second gen LGT's look great in OEM form. I haven't really searched for body kits but body kits arent my style. It makes cars look to fast and furiousness. LOL. I'm sure if you searched you could find what fits your needs.

My plans are to get some carbon fiber parts like the trunk and OEM style spoiler, a carbon hood and fenders and also a carbon replacement for the moonroof glass. Oh yeah and make a carbon front splitter and rear diffuser.

Your car already looks good beebs, I agree with spooln... some mechanical or performance upgrades should do some justice, maybe keep it simple and work your way up.

Yeah i agree with the both of you, but i do want to kind of make my car a bit nicer, you know? Carbon fiber would also be nice, thanks for both of your guys's help. Your bg5 was superr nice, and i like how your lgt looks.

Tires.

Brakes.

Suspension.

Engine/Transmission.

The order in which one should modify our cars.

Just my .2 cents.

i've got the tired, i just need the rest hahaha!

i'll into the h6 brakes? i think thats what they're called.

I live and drive by this quote:

"Drive the freeway like a grandma take the corners like Andretti."

plus it helps me limit my fun/trouble making;)

Same here, unless it is on the track.

Keeps them cherries and berries out of the back window lol;)

I live and drive by this quote:

"Drive the freeway like a grandma take the corners like Andretti."

plus it helps me limit my fun/trouble making;)

Best way to drive our cars.

Flat out just never feels as good as a nicely bitten corner or 3! :D

i've got the tired, i just need the rest hahaha!

i'll into the h6 brakes? i think thats what they're called.

H6 rear brake conversion.

Archived