LegacyGT.com

New hole in my dash! yaaay

stevil06

My wife and I were headed down to N.C. for a concert on our anniversary, she was wearing some real ho type heels that were hurting her feet. When she was trying to take them off, she put one of the heels through my dash just over the glove box. Any ideas how to fix/ repair? Its hard to look out the windshield when I drive cause my eyes are always drawn to this damn hole, so any help is much appreiciated. (sorry I am a crappy speller)

oh boy... an apulstry shop may be able to do one of those vinyl glue/texture fixes... i've seen it done with mixed results. Personally, I would change the dash pad (Entire top of the dashboard) and in the process do the JDM dual din and blame the wife. Otherwise, she may not approve of upgrades hahaha

My wife and I were headed down to N.C. for a concert on our anniversary, she was wearing some real ho type heels that were hurting her feet. When she was trying to take them off, she put one of the heels through my dash just over the glove box. Any ideas how to fix/ repair? Its hard to look out the windshield when I drive cause my eyes are always drawn to this damn hole, so any help is much appreiciated. (sorry I am a crappy speller)

I'm thinking there is a better story than this to be told.;)

Archived