LegacyGT.com

Parking lights dont go out

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Parking lights front and back don't go out.....anyone any ideas ?

Welcome!!

:rtfm:there, I just saved you the rashion of shit from everyone else. :rolleyes:

check the steering column

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

someone beat me to the punch last time.:lol:
258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Sorry to be so ignornant but its not as simple as turning the signal arm switch to the off position. As for the manual that someone mentioned would that be the service manual (which I need to buy) ? Has anyone bought the service manual from the Subaru online website and does it cover my other question about the speedometer broke ? Its a 34.99 deal for a 72 hour subscription.

As for the other posters thanks.

Yes its becoming a little of a pain when this is the third problem in the last month or so. Ya a lemon maybe but we will have to see if any more issues surface after these three (3) issues which I am trying to get fixed either myself or by a certified mechanic.

a lemon after a few problems?:confused: Nah, if you are trying to jump ship, do it. but I don't believe there is one car out there that has NEVER had problems. Hell, my #4 misfire took 12 times for the frickin mechanic to fix it right!!!

whatever is going on with your car, take it to a non subaru mech. (generalizing: they all suck);)

something is wrong with your car. Better trade it off before something bad happens and your stuck with a lemon.

OTM.

Sorry I didn't mean to start a war which mainly forum people is all about ;).

guys.... please do not pick on new members and spread disinformation.

You've really confused the OP... when he doesn't even have a real problem.

How would you feel?

my guess is completely ridiculed and that is why the ****ers are doing it.

really shows the mentality doesn't it?

Parking lights front and back don't go out.....anyone any ideas ?

probably not even close to being related...my old mazda protege 5 had the parking lights stay on when the alarm module crapped out.

IF you flicked the switch ontop of the steering column, then im not sure. btw, turn the car completely off as if parking for the night if the lights are on flick the switch, if they are still on...no idea.

actually, people were completely civil and answered him correctly in the first few posts.

Yeah... the first few were RTFM! and such..... (1-2 posts)

Then some honest answers... and help....(1-2 posts)

Then smart ass comments. (about 15 posts)

Archived