LegacyGT.com

ODE to my 2005 LGT Wagon

Yeah, I don't drive you as much as I used to. And yeah, you are getting a little long on the tooth, just like me. But you are so much fun, faster than so many sports cars, still handles like a racing kart, still brings a big smile, every time.

Still one of quickest cars I have ever owned. :):):):):):):):)

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Ditto.

Welcome back, haven't seen you around the forum much lately. I've been going through some issues with mine. You can see the recent post. Nothing major...except for the corroded brake junction box last night. But that's being covered by Subaru.

Looking forward to a snowy winter of driving it.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Ditto.

Welcome back, haven't seen you around the forum much lately. I've been going through some issues with mine. You can see the recent post. Nothing major...except for the corroded brake junction box last night. But that's being covered by Subaru.

Looking forward to a snowy winter of driving it.

I am a snowbird now,The LGT will be in the garage until the spring. And I can't wait to put this machine back on the road.

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

Subaru's invent problems when they sit for long periods (ask me how I know) so be careful when you bring it back to life in the spring. ;)

Yeah mine say out for a while, I'm using that as an excuse to not rush into putting it back on the road.

Archived