LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

today was a wonderful day for spottings...

today at englishtown raceway park in New Jersey.. spotted a 2007 Spec B in the parking lot with dealer plates on...

spotted about 30 minutes ago in the applebee's parking lot in kinnelon, NJ a silver? LGT.. i forget the color lol..

about 10 minutes ago.. spotted a Regal Blue LGT Sedan on Hamburg Turnpike in Pompton Lakes/Wayne.. i flashed him, he waved back as we passed going opposite directions..

anyone here? (especially the spec b.. even though it's probably a demo that an employee is driving around)

the spec-b probably belongs to soa and was driven by someone there for the event.

but it was parked in the spectator parking lot, it wasn't involved in any events... no car show, or bikini contest :lol: or the nhra sportcompact nationals.. :iam:

I saw a blue legacy gt sedan yesterday heading down west main street norwich passing the police station going torward downtown norwich. Today I saw a black legacy gt sedan on 164 going the opposite way as I was going toward Danielson.

you gotta post a better discription or the "location Nazi's" will yell at you:lol:

Saturday 5/6/06 5:00 PM EST - Spotted Red GT wagon travelling northbound on I-91 near Greenfield, MA, USA, North America, Earth - :iam: - not anymore!

i was up in nh this weekend..which blue was it and did it have rims?

Had NH plates

saturday around 430 pm I spotted a silver spec b giong north on route 3 heading toward nashua n.h. then a silver gt passed us on route 3 heading in to manchester cute little blonde driving ( I wish I would have been in mine)

I have seen her to, a couple of times, and she is HOT!!!

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

Were you parked across from the Shoprite? If so, then I saw your car.

Bumpski for the Spotski!! LOL!

....Finally, I'm a made man:lol: !

Saw you yesterday morning too, I was in the parking lot checking out a co-workers new Caliber.

Gonna be in Norhern MA/NH the weekend of the 20th. CT/MA/NH peeps keep your eyes peeled:eek: . And Bu11dogg2, please go easy on the Jersey plates:( !

THX - The MGMT.

I hope it's cuz your coming to the WBM......:D

I hope it's cuz your coming to the WBM......:D

WBM??? Actually my little bro lives in Haverhill, MA. And He just sent me this:

Five Man Trio is playing Friday May 20th at 9:00 at Shaskeen in Manchester, NH on Elm St

And just now as I cut/paste, I realized that the venue is in the beloved Manchvegas, :icon_surp LOL! And on Elm of all the streets in NH!?!

WBM??? Actually my little bro lives in Haverhill, MA. And He just sent me this:

Five Man Trio is playing Friday May 20th at 9:00 at Shaskeen in Manchester, NH on Elm St

And just now as I cut/paste, I realized that the venue is in the beloved Manchvegas, :icon_surp LOL! And on Elm of all the streets in NH!?!

I usually go there every saturday night.:icon_bigg

The 20th is the day of my graduation party, which will be held less than a mile from Shaskeens.

Hit me up PM style:icon_bigg

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT