LegacyGT.com

Wilwood 4-pot caliper kit

Th3Franz

• Replies 257
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

got about 5 miles on them so far, pad coverage far exceeds the stock caliper/pad combo.

I donated to LegacyGT.com which allows me to have this nifty signature. :p

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

I went w/ the larger pistons 120-11135

ebay purchase w/ the pads

You are bidding on a Set of Brand New Wilwood Forged Superlite Internal (FSLI) Racing Brake Calipers & High-Performance Pads (Part #120-11135 x 2 and #150-8854K).

Forged Superlite Brake Calipers:

• Fits 1.10" Thick rotors
  • Each caliper features Four 1.75" Pistons
  • Calipers will work on both the left and right side of the vehicle, so you can use this set on the front, the rear, the left, or the right.
  • Great for use in Street Rods, Street/Strip, Rally, Road Racing, Dirt Late Models, Dirt and Pavement Modifieds, Drag Racing, Sprint Cars, Midgets, Off-road racing, and many other high performance & industrial applications

Edited by SCASEYS

If anything SCASEYS posts ever becomes a sticky i'm gonna light this whole place on fire :lol:

I went w/ the larger pistons 120-11135

ebay purchase w/ the pads

You are bidding on a Set of Brand New Wilwood Forged Superlite Internal (FSLI) Racing Brake Calipers & High-Performance Pads (Part #120-11135 x 2 and #150-8854K).

Forged Superlite Brake Calipers:

• Fits 1.10" Thick rotors
  • Each caliper features Four 1.75" Pistons
  • Calipers will work on both the left and right side of the vehicle, so you can use this set on the front, the rear, the left, or the right.
  • Great for use in Street Rods, Street/Strip, Rally, Road Racing, Dirt Late Models, Dirt and Pavement Modifieds, Drag Racing, Sprint Cars, Midgets, Off-road racing, and many other high performance & industrial applications

I cannot wait to have a solid set of brakes on the OB, my Moms Toyota matrix stops better. Seems to me the only difference between the 120-11135 and 120-11136 is the rotor diameter. What offset are you running, did you need wheel spacers?

11135 have larger pistons is the difference, same in every other way Edited by SCASEYS

• 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Trying to do some research since I was in the market for a brembo kit. Doing a wilwood setup seems cost effective. I have a few questions I hope you guys can help me with. Are there any differences between the calipers with part numbers that vary by 1 number at the end for example 120-11132 and 120-11133 I also noticed some have SI at the end of the part number. The brackets are definitely needed for the front rotors? Does anyone know what kind of brake lines the brackets come with? Idk if i was reading this correct but the same calipers used on the fronts can be used for the rears?

Trying to do some research since I was in the market for a brembo kit. Doing a wilwood setup seems cost effective. I have a few questions I hope you guys can help me with. Are there any differences between the calipers with part numbers that vary by 1 number at the end for example 120-11132 and 120-11133 I also noticed some have SI at the end of the part number. The brackets are definitely needed for the front rotors? Does anyone know what kind of brake lines the brackets come with? Idk if i was reading this correct but the same calipers used on the fronts can be used for the rears?

The older calipers were side specific but Wilwood now just puts a bleeder screw on both ends so the calipers are interchangeable from side to side.

Lines are SS lines that we have custom made.

Brackets are required, as is the hardware (spacers, etc).

We dont have brackets that make these work for the rear. There is a Wilwood kit for rear WRX that should fit but we are currently testing line fitment on those.

Free Sonax Cleaner Deal

http://www.brakeswap.com

Carbotech, Hawk, PFC, DBA Rotors, Motul, Wilwood, Castrol...

Great service. No bumping required :icon_tong!

The older calipers were side specific but Wilwood now just puts a bleeder screw on both ends so the calipers are interchangeable from side to side.

Lines are SS lines that we have custom made.

Brackets are required, as is the hardware (spacers, etc).

We dont have brackets that make these work for the rear. There is a Wilwood kit for rear WRX that should fit but we are currently testing line fitment on those.

Line fitment on legacies????

Line fitment on legacies????

yea... just having a hell of a time right now w/ getting vendor to do it "fast". I have one guy testing the kit already w/ WRX line length and it seem sto work, but is not 100% ideal.

Free Sonax Cleaner Deal

http://www.brakeswap.com

Carbotech, Hawk, PFC, DBA Rotors, Motul, Wilwood, Castrol...

Great service. No bumping required :icon_tong!

• 2 weeks later...