LegacyGT.com

JDM front bumper/RBS grill, Atlantic Blue

PLTek

selling your car??? First the wheels, now the bumper?? I'd be interested, but would have to drive up. My front bumper is scratched to hell from the lawless toddlers and their tricycles in my neighborhood. :lol:

• 1 month later...
Do you have the capability to source another JDM front bumper along with the items necessary for a complete swap (including fogs)?
It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

how are you. This is, i think the most painful topic here. I got mine from jdmpartstx.com. I am sure that they can get what you need for you. It might take 2-3 months.

I would probably work with them first. I hope this helps

PS

PLTek,llc

^^I contacted them and they replied that they were no longer pulling parts from Japan!

:wtf:

It is the disposition of men to desire that which he cannot have, hence my un-quenchable wet desire for Shakira!

Well..... I guess that will just have to wait till next summer then. AFTER I've got the power & suspension mods I want!

• 1 month later...
shipping will be a lot. We can get that bumper for you, same price as AVO

Thanks

PS

PLTek,llc

All I need now is a LGT to have those bumper install.:icon_sad:

NOTE: Sorry I used basic search(not advanced search) for Spec B bumper in the forum, and didn't realize it's a vendor specific forum. :(

(Just deleted the last message)

Archived