LegacyGT.com

Anyone know a Good Real Estate Agent?

SnoDork

Hey Guys & Gals,

I'm a recent transplant. Currently staying in New London, NH but looking to move within a 1hr radius to Boston/Logan Intl Airport.

Not to familiar with the area, Wife is born & raised NH & went to school @ RISD, so she knows a little something something.

Areas we are looking towards are Portsmouth NH, Newburyport MA and area's along the seacoast.

IF anyone has a referal to an Agent that'd be awesome.

Thanks for your help & time.

merv :)

~Sucka-Duck~

what are you looking for in an area? does it have to be costal? trying to stay north of boston?

• Contempary/Modern type home
  • 4+bdrm, 2+bath. room to grow
  • Got 2 girls (2.5yo, 8mo) would like a family oriented area close to city/culture
  • doesnt have to be north, 1hr radius to boston...north is just more accessible to family in NH
  • would like to be near water/lakes
  • great school system to grow into

~Sucka-Duck~

My condolences. ;)

Welcome to New England!

:lol: it gets better right?!?

I got pulled over in NewMarket, NH looking at homes (40 ina 25) Cop saw my license and said almost the same thing..."you want to live here and leave Huntington Beach? now i know you're crazy...i've surfed HB. Keep it under 25mph."

:lol:

~Sucka-Duck~

if you dont mind being an hour-ish south of boston, look at some areas of RI. I grew up in a town Tiverton.... less than 30mins from the newport area which has a ton of history and great in the summer. right on the water. also Little Compton is south of that but you're getting further from civilization when you head down there. that part of RI is great for family rearing, though kinda boring as a young person growing up...but i made it out alive and doing well...

that sucks about aftermarket CBE's. mine looks stock (Borla) more or less... i was thinking of switching to a MA registration when the time came but now i dont think i will...

Yeah, make sure you hang on to your stock catback - you'll need it on inspection day in Mass.

You picked really wrong inspection station.

SnoDork - welcome to New England. People are assholes here but unlike elsewhere they don't try to pretend they are not.

Meeting with Peter Dorsey tomorrow to take a look a couple houses in Topsfield & Essex.

If anything this gives my wife & I the oppurtunity to meet Peter face to face to better fine tune our search...

:)

~Sucka-Duck~

Topsfield is dry...scratch that off the list...essex is cool...regional school (Essex, Gloucester, Hamilton/Wenham)...Ipswich is smaller...GL let us know how you do. DK what your price range is but my folks are selling their place out on the Neck...on the water...$599k
Rehab is for quitters.

I grew up in Ipswich too, on High Street. Who cares if Topsfield's dry? It's a great town, and Topsfield House of Pizza makes incredible subs.

Unclemat, I never had a problem with inspection in Essex County, but here in Hampshire county I got turned away at four inspection stations before bolting the stock catback up for a day.

Archived