LegacyGT.com

Any golfers here?

Vsick

Hilarious, me too! I got an offer to play in a work-tournement and passed, saying I had never played (let me be honest, I HATED golf, said it wasn't a sport, just old white guys in bad pants walking), but my boss convinced me. Played in the tournement and found out I LOVE THIS GAME. Now I can't stop thinking or (much to my wifes disappointment) talking about it. We recently got married after a 10 year relationship, this is what she says:

"I didn't date a golfer, didn't fall in love with a golfer, didn't get engaged to a golfer, but somehow I married one...WTF?!?"

If you were in MO I'd say let's play, but CA is a long way to go for 18 holes :)

Haha I know what you mean...this sport has definitely taken up a good percentage of my free time.

Also, I noticed this new sport is building more relationships. No wonder the sales guy's love this sport.

Playing another 18 in about an hour...Another great Friday.

• 3 weeks later...
I play every chance I get. That usually means every weekend but occasionally I can slide an extra rouond in here or there. My 13 year old daughter also plays so it is another great way to spend dad/daughter time in addion to when she helps work on the cars with me.

Archived