LegacyGT.com

speaker suggestions

Nuked

Hey all,

I am getting ready to order my speakers and could use some suggestions on what to go with. I already have a RF punch 8001 (I think thats the #) amp and two Punch P3 12"s for low end. I need help deciding on components for the front, amp for those and if I should replace the rears. Lastly, do you think a cleansweep would be worth it or no?

SQ

I listen to rap, rock, pretty much anything except country and classical.

I have 1k to spend, although I would rather not spend all of it :) I also need to get some dynamat for trunk, and all doors so keep that in mind for the cost.

Also, how exactly would the CS work? Can I still control the fader/balance, bass, mid and treble via the factory deck? And the volume would be via the CS knob? Correct?

SQ

I've got two sets of MBQuarts Premium series for sale, in trim rings, ready to install. They will leave more than half of your $1000 budget intact.

Thanks for the offer. I actually picked the same set up locally from a friend. I do need trim rings though, any idea where I could get some, or is it gonna be a custom job?

Thanks...

SQ

try these

Thanks, I will order a set tommorow.

Oh another question...

I ordered a Rockford Punch 4002 100x2 amp to drive the front MB Quartz, think that will be alright? They are rated at 60-140rms, so I assumed the 100watts would be more than plenty.

SQ

Archived