LegacyGT.com

3rd Annual Colorado DirtyImpreza.com Spring Meet

Bubba02STi

I know I know cross posting is bad but i wanted to invite you guys to come out and play with us...

http://i806.photobucket.com/albums/yy345/Rally_Subie/DI%20Spring%20Meet%202011/3rdAnnualSpringmeet.jpg

When

Saturday May 21st, 2011

Where

Colorado Springs, Co

Woodland Park, Co

Florissant, Co

Lake George, Co

Cheeseman Lake, Co

Deckers, Co

Sedalia, Co

Castle Rock, Co

Depart Time

10:00 am

Description

Well its that time of year again when we all get together for our annual shannanigins. The past couple years we have had a grest turn out with our soring meets that have inspired the addition of tge annual fall meet. Well this year I plan on the cruise being even more epic and adventurious. This year the meet will be starting at a new location thanks to the boys at Pikes Peak Motorsports/Harley Davidson. From there we will be going up Hwy 24 through Ute Pass and up to Woodland Park,Co then traveling through Florissant, Co and into Lake George, Co. There we will be getting on Co Rd 77 which is a nice open twisty road which will take us to the DIRT!!! We will then be getting on Goose Creek Rd which will be taking us through the Haymen Burn area, the Goose Creek Trail Head and up to Cheeseman Lake. Along the way we will experince some pretty epic views, smooth twisty roads, large drop offs, a beautiful lake large mountains, deep valleys, and tons of wild life. After we depart from the lake we will continue along Goose Creek Rd until we reach Hwy 67 in Deckers, Co. There we will regroup and then travel north through the canyons. This part is on tarmac, but have no fear we will be returning back to tge dirt very soon once we reach South Platte River Road. There we will be back in the dirt, and continue with this road until we reach Hwy 67 again. When we get back to tge highway we will take this to Sedalia, Co where we will then get on Hwy 85 and take this down into Castle Rock, Co. We will end the cruise at a local gas station where everyone who needs gas can refuel. The entire cruise should take around 4-5 hours to complete anf we will have traveld around 130 miles of Colorado gorgeous back country terrain.

Maps

<<Click Me>> The Most Awesomely Epic DirtyImpreza.com Spring Meet Ever <<Click Me>>

<<Click Me>> From Denver, Co To Pikes Peak Motorsports/Harley Davidson <<Click Me>>

<<Click Me>> From Pueblo, Co To Pikes Peak Motorsports/Harley Davidson <<Click Me>>

<<Click Me>> From Canon City, Co To Pikes Peak Motorsports/Harley Davidson <<Click Me>>

If anyone needs a map made on how to get to Pikes Peak Motorsports/Harley Davidson feel free to let me know and I will be happy to make one for you

Registration

It is simple. Just let me know you are coming and if you are bringing anyone and if they are driving them selfs... If you would also like to be part of the film crew let me know that as well

Attending

Bubba/Katrina

LarLar

eekay (Mysubie.com)

isk8emerica87 (MySubie.com)

BoostedBob (ClubWRX.net)

dreedrs25 (MySubie.com)

dadonger

rhegel

chris_lgt

dWRXster

RScoobyy

damion

2003 wrx (MySubie.com)

MountainMan (AWDPirates.net)

Flat4motorsports.net

Nick (Facebook)

wolfman

Kristen (Facebook)

landpirateeb

Innovation (AWDPirates.net)

Short_round83 (AWDPirates.net)

jkohler018 (AWDPirates.net)

foos (AWDPirates.net)

Ender9505

Innovation +1 (AWDPirates.net)

Possibly Attending

JRay85

Nick (AWDPirates.net)

stormtrooper (AWDPirates.net)

jdmflcl (RS25.com)

09soobtuner (MySubie.com)

Kaiser (MySubie.com)

CO_AWD

mnfire

Luke

thedoobscoob

snobydigital

Vermont (Igotasti.com)

05STiOwner (Igotasti.com)

052.5RS

05BlackSTiCarbon (AWDPirates.net)

tlkWRX (AWDPirates.net)

Disclaimer

DirtyImpreza.com and any of the other supporters to this event are not responsible for your actions damages fines and injuries... YOU are solely responsible for your actions and those in your car... There will be no street/rally racing during this event. Please no drugs or alcohol. Anyone being a blow off ricer or acting careless will be asked to leave. Any illegal actions will be reported to the police. All drivers must be sober at the time of the event. This is a family event and safety is primary numero uno. ALWAYS WEAR YOUR SEATBELT AND REMEMBER TO HAVE FUN.

As I finish up the other things for this i will be posting them and keeping this updated

• 3 weeks later...
I was the only Legacy the last 2 times..:(

thats why i have bordened my horizions on to other subie forums

im super excited that it is tomorrow... and if the road has gone to shit with this recent storm wave we have been having then we can back track to woodland park and take the road we did last year... i don't think it is going to be torn up but at least we will have a back up plan

For those of you meeting up in denver so far i have heard of three different places that you guys will be meeting up at...

1. speedy roo performance

2. Circle K gas station at 7th and Auraria Pkwy

3. Hampden and I-25 (exact location tba very shortly)

if there isn't anyone there when you get there check the time they may have already left... so just head down to the springs and try to be there before 9:45... we will be leaving at 10 am

If you are running a bit late (not by much though were not going to wait around for you) or get lost on the way to PPHD my number is 719-329-4750 you can call or text i will have my phone on me all morning... And you can call me tonight if you have any questions...

Archived