LegacyGT.com

Rota dealer

legacy07gt

Does anyone know of a rota dealer in or around CT? Or onkine besides wheeldude because they dont have the ones i am looking for. I am looking for the special stage wheels in this link. If anyone knows of anywhere please help me out I have been looking for the past week an havent been able to find anywhere that can get these particular wheels.

This is the link: http://www.rotawheels.com/wheels.asp?wheelid=52

07 SWP LGT Limited - SPT CBE, Invidia UP, Invidia DP, Grimmspeed EBCS, AVO TMIC, DW65c pump, SPT Intake, ISC Coilover

Yea i emailed them. They got back to me late last night and told me to contact 18racing. Now i am waiting for a reply from them.
07 SWP LGT Limited - SPT CBE, Invidia UP, Invidia DP, Grimmspeed EBCS, AVO TMIC, DW65c pump, SPT Intake, ISC Coilover

Yea I was just informed that they are not sold in the US so i can get them from 18racing but I have to wait 3 months.

womp womp womp... Oh well, patience is a virtue. If you decide to wait, post pics when you get 'em!!!
what did u mean when you said. it felt like i was driving a civic? did u mean the car felt like it was more dependable and it was getting better mpg's?

There's a great dealer in the UK that I just found a few weeks ago. Backstory:

I'm royally ticked off with Wheeldude. We have potholes in Michigan the size of the Snake River Canyon, and yup, bent up one of Matt Grey Grid's (18x8.5). Wheeldude still had some for sale, but would not sell me a replacement wheel.... probably didn't want to break up the set(s), because he is discontinuing the Matt Grey Grid (in my size). Best he could do would be to sell me a new set of Grids in a different color, and not even 1 penny off the retail price, which I assumed would be professional courtesy on his/their behalf because it was he/they that created the shortage.

So, long story short, I found a dealer in the UK 2 weeks ago who carries a HUGE variety of Rota's. Probably more than Wheeldude.... anyways, I can't think of the place's name off hand, but Daniel, the owner was awesome to work with and I got my replacement wheel from the UK in less than 1 weeks time.

I've read more than one complaint like this about wheeldude. Carries certain colors for a length of time, then drops them, and then you're screwed because here in the US, he's really the only dealer of Rota's in our sizes...... lots of Rota dealers for Civics though!

Anyways, I've decided to hell with Rota's and I am now in the market to sell my set and pick the sexy new 2011 WRX wheels.

EDIT: Just found the site!! http://www.srbpower.com/ Daniel is a great guy to talk to on the phone too... Just love those UK accents!

There's a great dealer in the UK that I just found a few weeks ago. Backstory:

I'm royally ticked off with Wheeldude. We have potholes in Michigan the size of the Snake River Canyon, and yup, bent up one of Matt Grey Grid's (18x8.5). Wheeldude still had some for sale, but would not sell me a replacement wheel.... probably didn't want to break up the set(s), because he is discontinuing the Matt Grey Grid (in my size). Best he could do would be to sell me a new set of Grids in a different color, and not even 1 penny off the retail price, which I assumed would be professional courtesy on his/their behalf because it was he/they that created the shortage.

So, long story short, I found a dealer in the UK 2 weeks ago who carries a HUGE variety of Rota's. Probably more than Wheeldude.... anyways, I can't think of the place's name off hand, but Daniel, the owner was awesome to work with and I got my replacement wheel from the UK in less than 1 weeks time.

I've read more than one complaint like this about wheeldude. Carries certain colors for a length of time, then drops them, and then you're screwed because here in the US, he's really the only dealer of Rota's in our sizes...... lots of Rota dealers for Civics though!

Anyways, I've decided to hell with Rota's and I am now in the market to sell my set and pick the sexy new 2011 WRX wheels.

EDIT: Just found the site!! http://www.srbpower.com/ Daniel is a great guy to talk to on the phone too... Just love those UK accents!

Thanks for the site. I checked it out quick on my iphone but I will have to take a better look at it when I get a chance to go on my computer tomorrow.

Thanks for the site. I checked it out quick on my iphone but I will have to take a better look at it when I get a chance to go on my computer tomorrow.

Make sure you call him as he get's a lot of e-mails. But super nice guy and I'd go through him again anytime. The only problem is the exchange rate of the Pound versus the Dollar. :eek:

http://images04.olx.com.ph/ui/4/04/76/t_68039876_1.jpg

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcS9WCP4Pz-AV25-0u4Yks14QJvZNP7UxuJfOcNX2lQFoG4Edj0CTw

I know they're not exactly the same, but worth consideration... Was able to order the DR-38 for US$470 shipped... PM me for details if you want. Doesn't come in hyper black though.

Archived