Cryotune performance review

2009 specb

• Replies 302
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Thanks all for the orders so far, looks like a great start to 2014 already.

Let us know if we can assist you for dyno tuning, road tuning, and stage 1,2 and stage 3 stock fueling and aftermarket fueling E-Tunes.

We can also supply you with the parts needed to make the conversions from stock to your desired modification level as well *ie injectors,pumps,ebcs,exhaust parts etc* Get ahold of us via pm or email for quotes.

Thanks

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

cryotuneperformance@yahoo.com

facebook.com/cryotuneperformance.

• 2 weeks later...

Really basic question. I don't have a LGT YET but I will be....

Seeing all these things about road tunes and such....

If I got a bone stock LGT would a tune be necessary or at least something I should consider???

Or are tunes only specific to modified cars?

Really basic question. I don't have a LGT YET but I will be....

Seeing all these things about road tunes and such....

If I got a bone stock LGT would a tune be necessary or at least something I should consider???

Or are tunes only specific to modified cars?

I went ahead and pm'd you directly but for everyone else who may not have noticed, I have a link to my FAQ in my signature. Quite a few people have found it helpful at one time or another.

Thanks

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Providing unmatched customer service and a Premium level of Dyno/E-tuning to the Community

Thanks for the business,

I have built a Facebook page at http://facebook.com/cryotuneperformance that's got some cool dyno vids and such. Like us on Facebook for cool updates

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I took my 2005 Legacy Gt to Cryotune Performance and I am super excited. Dave is full of information and took the time to explain everything to me as he was going because I like to be involved as much as possible about learning everything I can about my car.He takes the time to answer questions even after the fact. I can not wait till my new parts arrive to go get another cryotune and finally see what this car will do. I have already talked to several of my friends that are going to be calling Cryo soon to schedule their tunes as well.

Hey guys,

I hate to ask you guys to do this but anyone who went to the facebook page and "liked" it earlier will have to go back and do it again.

Something happened to the other page and I had to start it over.

Please re-visit and "like" it for updates, etc.

Thanks for your support and I will be adding pics, videos etc as much as possible as I work on cool projects.

http://facebook.com/cryotuneperformance

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Hello there,

I decided to run a 1 day only 10% off special on specific E-Tunes and T-shirts since our broncos made it to the superbowl. I will be watching football all day sunday but will be sending out a bunch of emails and maps come next week!

Take advantage and you can pre purchase as long as the tune will be starting in the next 30 days. The pricing will go live on the website in a few hours, if you would like to purchase before hand please contact me via email or pm.

This discount includes stage 1,2 and stage 3 stock fueling etunes.

Thanks and GO BRONCOS!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

ITS TIME TO PLAY SOME FOOTBALL!

Already received two orders this morning to take advantage of this broncos Superbowl special. Dont mis out, even if your a seahawks fan:)

Go broncos!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

Nothing but positive things to say about Dave and his tuning abilities. I had him road tune my 05 wagon yesterday. He also installed my new DW850s. Stage 3, BNR16g, AVO TMIC, etc.

Can't wait for the E85 tune in the next few weeks.

Thanks again.

• 2 weeks later...

Just got done sending a bunch of responses and maps.

From stage 1 with no modifications to stage 3 with aftermarket injectors/turbo etc we have a tuning solution for you. Please let us know if we can assist in modification path questions/parts prices etc.

I am slowly working on a writeup of modification paths but with so many options and companys going out of business its hard to make something that will last.

Thanks for the business and email or pm with any questions you have.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 2 weeks later...

Just finished up a few tunes and sent out a bunch of emails/revisions etc.

If anyone is wanting a pair of stickers and never requested them during your tune I am happy to send them out. Just email me your details and original tune data.

Thanks everyone!

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Just got done sending out a ton of revisions, emails, pms and parts lists. Thank you guys for the dedicated business and making your cars that much more fun to drive.

Dave

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

+1 for Dave.

Just wanted to say how great of experience it was working with Dave doing a stage 2 etune on my 2006 Legacy GT. I absolutely love the new power and the car feels rock solid! Am already considering new upgrades and will for sure be returning to have him do my next tune! Also am rocking your sticker Dave!

GET YOURSELF CRYOTUNED!

http://i.imgur.com/Aq2n7G0.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
Dave has done a great job with my tune. Initially, he was able to detect that i forgot the restrictor pill when i installed the turbo. Then he was able to determine that i had the wrong gap in my spark plugs ( used the the -11 plugs). Six revisions so far and everything is running great. I would highly recommend. I don't think you can get a better tune in person or on a dyno.