Tide

• Replies 335
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

So I've been around other forums, with other imports (Japanese, and German) and now I'm staying here. I recently bought a 2011 Legacy 2.5i premium.

I have no plans for anything aftermarket on this other than my snow tires, and maybe some mud flaps.

Just getting my subaru feet wet....

[/img]

Haha, yeah I figured. But with this being an automatic, and the plans to keep her for the most part stock. I don't think much modification will be done tho this one. Plus it will be passed on to the wife in two years or so. Then the mods start, on something new !

• 1 month later...
Def my favorite color (no offense meant to my black beauty)! Hope the honeymoon period is smoother and more fun than it sounds like the purchasing was... Any plans for your new toy MySharona?

Oh, so many plans ... mwuhahahahahaha. Aesthetically, I want new wheels, debadge, black out the headlights and get rid of the chrome. Oh, and a small wing on the back. Mechanically, I wanna upgrade the rear sway bar for starters, and I'd love to someday do a tune to Stage 2, but that's a few years down the road. The husband and I are starting a savings account for mods -- he has an '11 WRX. We're dorks.

Put a Stage1 tune high on the list. On the 5th Gen platform, the gains that are realized at Stage1 are like Stage2 for the 4th Gen platform. Believe me, you will not be dissappointed and it's the best bang for the buck on this car, loads more torque, improved driveablility and gas mileage.

Put a Stage1 tune high on the list. On the 5th Gen platform, the gains that are realized at Stage1 are like Stage2 for the 4th Gen platform. Believe me, you will not be dissappointed and it's the best bang for the buck on this car, loads more torque, improved driveablility and gas mileage.

Stage 1 Tune put me at 351 ft/lbs torque... thats just with AVO mufflers, nothing else. The car comes on like a kick in the pants in 3rd gear. :wub:

Our low mount turbo setup spools fast and produces big torque as low as 2500 rpms. At 3500 my increase from stock was about 90 wheel torque on the Cobb OTS Stage 1 map and 60-80 across the entire RPM range. Then I got a Stage1 E-tune from McDowell and probably increased torque and hp about 30 more. Woot!!! And this is on the shitty ACN 91 Octane gas here in Cali.

Joe-LGT-91S1vsStock_private.thumb.jpg.12d81b97dd69f9266e364d5e2c109fd2.jpg

Edited by GTEASER

Our low mount turbo setup spools fast and produces big torque as low as 2500 rpms. At 3500 my increase from stock was about 90 wheel torque on the Cobb OTS Stage 1 map and 60-80 across the entire RPM range. Then I got a Stage1 E-tune from McDowell and probably increased torque and hp about 30 more. Woot!!! And this is on the shitty ACN 91 Octane gas here in Cali.

[ATTACH]176767[/ATTACH]

you get that on 91? that's sweet.

Congrats on the amazing purchase!!! Was actually thinking yesterday if any more rrp lgts were out there for sale still. Wife was driving the kids around yesterday in the leggy and was stopped to make a turn onto our street, and a guy in a truck didnt see her waiting for traffic and slammed on his brakes. Thankfully there was a large shoulder because he slid to a stop next to her with his hood even with the passenger door. Scary stuff... thankfully was just a close call

• 1 month later...