LegacyGT.com

Legacy Power

Morning guys.

Who can help me out. i'm in a country where we do not get access ports, Access port themselves won't help me. I need a program to data log.

I also would like to know what the maximum boost the standard VF 40 can push out and successfully hold. My legacy is currently running 1 bar boost. but when it starts peaking she drops to 0.7 bar. I am also only using 78% of my throttle according to the torque APP. I am running a Perrin boost solenoid, SRD full exhaust system, AEM meth kit, SRD custom intake. Please can someone help a South African. :rtfm:

Morning guys.

Who can help me out. i'm in a country where we do not get access ports, Access port themselves won't help me. I need a program to data log.

I also would like to know what the maximum boost the standard VF 40 can push out and successfully hold. My legacy is currently running 1 bar boost. but when it starts peaking she drops to 0.7 bar. I am also only using 78% of my throttle according to the torque APP. I am running a Perrin boost solenoid, SRD full exhaust system, AEM meth kit, SRD custom intake. Please can someone help a South African. :rtfm:

You'll need to upgrade your Cobb AP. They used to have a trade in program. I have used it.

Or get a cable and plug it in to your lap top, read in the Tuning forum how to do that.

I hear the cable is like $30.00US

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Tactrix cable and open source tune. Your tuner will determine "how much boost the standard vf40 can push out"

Why the fuggg are you running meth on a vf40 w/ peak boost of 1 bar?

Google is your friend.

"Striving to better, oft we mar what's well." - Bill Shakespeare - car modder

Have you talked to anyone about buying a used AP and shipping it to you? If you paid a pretty penny for shipping someone may be able to. Otherwise these threads may interest you:

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/complete-beginners-guide-e-tuning-vendor-and-vag-com-cable-158118.html

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/using-autonostics-vag-com-cable-read-flash-ecus-110768.html

http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/using-ebay-vag-com-cable-datalog-96737.html

Along with others in the tuning sub forum. Search is your friend. Welcome to the site.

Tuner put it in. Said it would lower my detonation and knocking. So i have a bluetooth module that plugs into my cars obd2. I can read codes and see all data on my phone. What open source tune program can i get and also help with the tuning

Sent from my GT-I9300 using Tapatalk 2

i want to install boost gauge on my legacy 1999 rsk tturbo, i dont know how you do can some one help me and lastly hw to remap it too

welcome to the forum! if you need help with your car I'd suggest you start your own thread vs jacking another.

258k miles - Stock engine/minor suspension upgrades/original shocks/rear struts replaced at 222k/4 passenger side wheel bearings/3 clutches/1 radiator/3 turbos

Archived