LegacyGT.com

Music to my Ears..

Sorry,I'm own only a 35 mm Topcon ReSuper carried for many a decade,or more.

No cell phone /camera...

Surely someone can school me In it's hazards..It's all I ask..

From commons,,it's a 2.5 turbo 2006 Legacy...Engine..but concerns linger about Earl deprivation.

Let's see...

I requested a simple answer to a simple question,,,nothing more....

I want to leave post haste as soon as answered.....

Believe me,I do Not want to infringe on your space.

By the way,,I read the forums and even 05 -07 were confused whether they had those filters.

I'm here for information,,,nothing more.

I have additional skill sets not as complete as my auto mechanics should be..for that a mea culpa..

I want no arguments,,,I only ask for help in a area unknown..

Point made..

Back to the origin.I was a tad concerned about reading oil deprivation to the turbo,,mine is a 06 2.5 of others who experienced these same problems in years dating 05 to 11 ,with conflicting responses as to what years ,or models had these tiny oil line filters and their ability to cause major problems.

I assure you,I'm into information mode only..Honestly.

My intention is not a wordsmith duel.I welcome any info concerning my vulnerability to this problem.Nothing more.

Simply stated does my 06 have that banjo screen,,and if so should I remove it or leave it as is..This comes from the valley of the straight tongue.

Let's see...

I requested a simple answer to a simple question,,,nothing more....

I want to leave post haste as soon as answered.....

Believe me,I do Not want to infringe on your space.

By the way,,I read the forums and even 05 -07 were confused whether they had those filters.

I'm here for information,,,nothing more.

I have additional skill sets not as complete as my auto mechanics should be..for that a mea culpa..

I want no arguments,,,I only ask for help in a area unknown..

Point made..

Back to the origin.I was a tad concerned about reading oil deprivation to the turbo,,mine is a 06 2.5 of others who experienced these same problems in years dating 05 to 11 ,with conflicting responses as to what years ,or models had these tiny oil line filters and their ability to cause major problems.

I assure you,I'm into information mode only..Honestly.

My intention is not a wordsmith duel.I welcome any info concerning my vulnerability to this problem.Nothing more.

Simply stated does my 06 have that banjo screen,,and if so should I remove it or leave it as is..This comes from the valley of the straight tongue.

Bro do you LARP?

Or, Uh, I mean,,, I beseech thee,, fellow mage dost thou engage in the illustrious proclivity and safely reenact of the glorious battle and seige?

WHOOOO,,, ARRRRRR,,, Uh YOOOOOOO???

The-Caterpillar-alice-in-wonderland-25961684-800-400.jpg.beff14df46bfd00a5a0663da20ed32dd.jpg

Bro do you LARP?

Or, Uh, I mean,,, I beseech thee,, fellow mage dost thou engage in the illustrious proclivity and safely reenact of the glorious battle and seige?

WHOOOO,,, ARRRRRR,,, Uh YOOOOOOO???

:lol: Awesome

But I have to say, your reply does make me think you know your way around a LARP yourself (no judgment here, Faire regular here).

I like to cook my pets and my family.

Use commas. Don't be a psycho.

However,I'm clueless concerning this acro.

Speaking is one thing,writing another ,,pauses are needed for the reader to Understand Content as designed.Why have them have to do a reRead.My stuff sticks.

If I was smart,,the very first insertion answered the required.

However,I'm clueless concerning this acro.

Speaking is one thing,writing another ,,pauses are needed for the reader to Understand Content as designed.Why have them have to do a reRead.My stuff sticks.

If I was smart,,the very first insertion answered the required.

I'm gonna go out on a limb, here, and say that you're clueless about alot of things. Was there something before the However?

And that's precisely the point, my good sir!

No one else here uses commas in succession, nor do they write any differently than they might speak, as if we were altogether in a casual setting.

Follow suit, my friend!

Also, I snickered at your "insertion".

A snicker a day,,,Makes my Day,,

We are so devoted to work and monies made we rarely pause to sniff the sweet stuff.

I'll end this quickly enough..

My query was answered and it should have ended there,but there it..lingered.

I value the oceans of information available here and privileged to access it occasionally and if my style offends,,,

I'm starting to love the ......,maybe it's time to barn the ,,,,,,,!

A final ,would you need to ask specifically for a check of that filter screen or would it be included in a standard mileage checkup..

I will yield when answered. .....

A snicker a day,,,Makes my Day,,

We are so devoted to work and monies made we rarely pause to sniff the sweet stuff.

I'll end this quickly enough..

My query was answered and it should have ended there,but there it..lingered.

I value the oceans of information available here and privileged to access it occasionally and if my style offends,,,

I'm starting to love the ......,maybe it's time to barn the ,,,,,,,!

A final ,would you need to ask specifically for a check of that filter screen or would it be included in a standard mileage checkup..

I will yield when answered. .....

Pray tell,,, what be this "sweet stuff" you speak of sniffing? Where dost thou procure and by what means?

Archived