LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm on the saw mill alot too almost everyday

So am I. I guess we've never crossed paths. I'll be on there in an hour coming from work.

Edited by VejaD
Spelling champ

That wasnt on 9 was it? What did they write you up for?

It was on 9W between Port Ewen and Kingston.

I've done 100+ on 9 only one time, and it was right in front of dunkin in my Camaro. I consider myself extremely lucky that there were no cops around. On the bright side I did beat this high stage SRT-4 lol.

It was on 9W between Port Ewen and Kingston.

I've done 100+ on 9 only one time, and it was right in front of dunkin in my Camaro. I consider myself extremely lucky that there were no cops around. On the bright side I did beat this high stage SRT-4 lol.

Yea same here up until the point i got an 80 in a 45, street racing, and exhaust ticket all at once... good thing i know people walked away with a slap on the wrist and a full wallet still lol

Dunkin over in wappingers is the worst place, always cops sitting out there waiting for street races

surprised they dident seize his car

it was a undercover trooper he was in a gold taurus and didnt get any tickets kinda just lost it on me and my buddy was in my passenger seat his uncle is the DA so i think that helped and im honestly not even sure if they can write tickets if they arent in their stickered cars

Yesterday on 295N by exit 20: 08~09'ish Blue LGT on the shoulder getting a ticket. Hope they didnt hammer you too bad!

Think I spotted the same guy today on 295N. Has pennsy plates. Gave me a wave & was in front of me most of the way up the highway. Car looks clean man.

surprised they dident seize his car

it was a undercover trooper he was in a gold taurus and didnt get any tickets kinda just lost it on me and my buddy was in my passenger seat his uncle is the DA so i think that helped and im honestly not even sure if they can write tickets if they arent in their stickered cars

Ah, always nice to have connections lol and come to think of it that happened to me once also; except i wasent paying attention and just matching his speed. when i turned he slowed down and turned behind me and pulled me over. when i pulled over he pulled up next to me; both plain clothes officers. he just told me "hey..watch your speed.." "Yes officer, sorry about that" and he just pulled away lol.

Yea with stickers on driverside rear window.

Was too far to see any stickers but id imagine its the same car.

2 good reasons to go now since I have yet to be spotted anywhere. (The WRX/STi crowd give us no luv)

haha i know what u mean theres a dude with black STi around me and ive waved at him passing by and he just looks at me hes revved at me driving opposite ways but waves to my roomate in his 11 wrx LOL...i got next to him finally in a two lane and got him by like 3 car lengths pretty easily..sorry i dont own a STi :lol: