LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

Saw a silver 1999 Legacy GT sedan in Santa Clara, heading northbound on Benton near Lafayette. It had aftermarket gunmetal rims but I didn't get a good look at the make.

Anyway, he was waiting at a stoplight to cross Lafayette and I was making a right turn next to him. We both waved at each other before I took off. It was great seeing an "older" model Legacy in such good shape. Very nice ride.

So I have a twin in UC. I'm in Niles and travel through UC to work in Hayward. I've seen only one other ABP wagon in Fremont. Currently I'm sporting a roof rack with two bike attachments. I'll keep an eye out for you.

Ross

koo yea maybe thats me...i now live in fremont!

ABP GT sedan (twin to mine) on Sunrise between the American River bridge and Fair Oaks Blvd last night about 5:15. Couldn't tell if it was a Limited or not, but the owner had the good taste to skip the spoiler option :icon_tong

Steve

Laguna Blvd. around midnight, probably in like Elk Grove (I had no idea where I was). Then hopped on the freeway. White LGT sedan with debadged rear except for Legacy, had exhaust. Someone my age driving it (~20 ish). I was in an old, old Accord and I looked over, but didn't get to give a thumbs up because you fell back. You looked at me though. Was that you LzyKid??
-ben

I've got a double sighting. First one was on Friday the 4th. White LGT sedan parked off of Tasman in Santa Clara. Somebody around here works at SVB...

Second sighting was on my way back from Tahoe earlier today. Black LGT sedan with wing headed northbound on highway 5 in the Sacramento area, just south of the highway 50 interchange.

It was me.......sorry didnt see you.....you could hear my exhaust?? all I have is mufflers and didnt think they were loud enough to hear....

I have a keen ear for Subarus :p. I love your car. Did you happen to go to a party that night? For Jason?

-ben

i've had my silver lgt sedan, proline mufflers, for a month. not one street sighting yet.

at a carwash in san rafael, i told the guy i just wanted an exterior wash and he said. "i'll do your wheels for free, since you have my car.." he pointed to his red gt sedan parked nearby.

was at a party not sure if it was a Jason though.....
Corner house.. Lotsa ppl. DJ in the garage.. Anyways I don't know Jason. I was just there with people that knew him from Laguna. It was his like going-away party.. He was leaving for SD.

On the other hand, I've been seeing a lot of Outback 2.5i's in Davis.. I'm sure none of them are on the boards though.

-ben