LegacyGT.com

The Official Aftermarket Wheels Thread

Gohmer1

• 2 weeks later...
Trying to fit 18" 5zigen fighters on a 2002 Leg GT Lim...will they fit with a 5-100 or 5-114.3 bolt pattern....if so, which tire would be best for city all-season use?

Use the search button, and read the FAQ threads. Your car has a 5x100 bolt pattern. As to the tires, there's lots of threads discussing them...

--Dan

Mach V

FastWRX.com

I might be getting these in a few weeks, in 18"s of course,

my only question is, will it make the look of the car higher with 18"s, i don't want to have to lower it.

also i photo shopped these a bit too big

You should get them they look good

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Here are the Sparco NS6 18x7.5" with a 48 mm offset.

Not bad... Quite shiny!

I'd bet these look even better on Black or Garnet Red... with a bit more hue contrast...

LibertyGTWagon...

Those ROH wheels have always kind of intrigued me. I think they will look great on a legacy, even if they aren't my first choice. I like ROH's Modena and split-spoke version of the Modena (I forget the name at the moment...)

With an 18" wheel, you are going to be adding at least a half inch of height, and that is if the tire sidewall stays the same. a shorter sidewall than stock will cut back a little on that half inch, a taller sidewall will add to it.

It will be up to you if you want to lower the car afterward, but not everybody does. The USDM Spec B has 18"s, and I doubt it is lowered, so it is definitely possible to remain at stock ride-height.

From tirerack

offset.gif

larger offsets move the mounting face away from the centerline, which in effect makes the wheel tuck around the hub more, moving the wheels inward. lower offsets push the wheels out. If you want a nice lip, you usually need lower offset then normal wheels, but if you go too far, you can put too much stress on your wheel bearings.