LegacyGT.com

Crutchfield.com mounting kit for '05+ LGTs

02BlkRex

So I was looking around on crutchfield.com and came across this mounting kit for our cars. I thought the circuit board for the radio and climate control were the same? If so, this won't work and crutchfield is mistaken, right?

h120998901-f2.jpg.51567c0c3fa37382e1d13f1cee199408.jpg

So I was looking around on crutchfield.com and came across this mounting kit for our cars. I thought the circuit board for the radio and climate control were the same? If so, this won't work and crutchfield is mistaken, right?

Right, got that. My issue is that crutchfield is selling these specifically for the LGTs and unless you cut the circuit board in half (which has been done but very very painfully) it still won't work for the LGT. Why are they selling them then?

My issue is that crutchfield is selling these specifically for the LGTs and unless you cut the circuit board in half (which has been done but very very painfully) it still won't work for the LGT.

Wait, so someone split the circuit board controls for HVAC/radio and an aftermarket radio still didn't work? :icon_frow

Wait, so someone split the circuit board controls for HVAC/radio and an aftermarket radio still didn't work? :icon_frow

No, it worked, it was just a huge pain to separate the controls. So much that the poster said it was not worth it if I recall correctly. The walkthrough is in the Audio forum if you want to find it.

Archived