LegacyGT.com

CF dash kit

sspicollo8

Finally! I've been a fan of exoticwooddash.com for several years. They seem to run the most reputable site of that type. I've been there 2-3 times looking for Subaru stuff and saw nothing. Now I can have the woodgrain that my tan interior deserves!

[quote name='John M']It's stick-on pieces. I'll be starting my carputer project next week so hopefully I'll have in-dash touchscreen LCD pics to show soon.[/QUOTE] i so want to put a carputer in my glovebox. I think one of the Via Epia Micro-ITX mobo's will fit in the small compartment in the glovebox. Please please please, keep us updated.

We had much of the dash/console trim on my wife's GMC Yukon replaced with custom wood trim by IMI(International Motors Inc) in Alta Dena CA, but they went to someplace in SoCal that made new pieces, not stick-on. If anyone knows the source of actual new trim pieces, that would be of greater interest to me. IMI offered many wood colors/finishes and a gray carbon fiber that would look great with the Leg GT Black and silver interior trim.

Archived