LegacyGT.com

WTT (Nor Cal): 18x8 Black Krimson Wheels w/tires + $100 for Stock Wheels/Tires

Ferenczy33

I've waffled this possible trade idea on here before with not much response, but getting ready to get rid of the car so I figured one last chance with a little extra cash thrown in.

Looking to trade my 18X8 Black Krimson K6 wheels (with Gorilla lock lugs) with nearly new (3-month old) set of Federal 595 225/40/18 tires+$100 for somebody's set of stock wheels/tires with preferably no major road rash or bald tires, and your stock lugs.

Full disclosure is that these wheels originally came with the very outer raised lip painted black, which along the way got some curb rash from the wife once or twice, and from there the paint on the lip kept chipping. So I began to repair them by sanding it down to take out the rash and remaining paint, and then was going to eventually polish it out, but never had enough time to finish it. Besides that the wheels have no bends, they balance out perfectly, and as they sit they still look pretty good.

Great set of JDM wheels for your stockers + I'll give you $100. Obviously this would work only as a local trade for someone in the nor cal area. Can meet someone locally to the Sacramento area or possibly meet someone halfway between Sac and the bay area to arrange a swap.

PM if interested.

DSCN1011.thumb.jpg.1aaf2de1977ee197282d66ee13e8c7e2.jpg

DSCN1006.jpg.e985de0e0b1c5b004831b1aa472a4014.jpg

DSCN0999.jpg.33955cbfb0e4890dafefe50ad0aa5684.jpg

Archived