LegacyGT.com

FS: (Sacramento Area) Aftermarket Part-Out

Ferenczy33

Alrighty. Returning to stock. Selling off some parts. Everything is currently on the car still, but will be coming off within the next 2 weeks (actually hoping by this upcoming weekend if everything goes as planned).

Full X02 3-inch CBE. It will fit any 05-09 LGT or Spec-B. Super high-flow with very aggressive sound. Great Shape, second owner, NO Rust, never been in the snow. Includes straight pipe for cat-delete. Purchased from leftcoast74 back in January of this year and ran them for about the last 5k miles or so. Great sounding exhaust for a great price. Looking to get $225, local pickup only, no shipping. (sorry no pics of it off the car at the moment, will get some as soon as its uninstalled) SOLD

Invidia Ceramic Coated Catless DP for 5EAT. Will fit 05-09 LGT with 5EAT. Looking to get $250 for local pickup. Still do have original box so if someone does want it shipped, it will be at buyers expense...SOLD

Please PM if interested.

DSCN1001.jpg.b5983f22c78e59b9894dbfd04237ae4a.jpg

2018011372_IMG_03171.jpg.66b72d5a0ac64aafea9847aaa0e319ee.jpg

1141783173_IMG_03181.jpg.73dffd33150615d859d6b6a8f29e41f9.jpg

Not completely sure yet. Wife out of work, need ankle surgery, and trying to save to buy a house beginning of next year. Triple whammy. So trying to save some extra money and was contemplating getting into something more economical. That and with 93k miles on stock turbo, with the last 35k at Stage II, I was thinking that some pricey maintenance would be around the corner soon.

However, I took the Invidia DP off today and checked for shaft play on the turbo just for giggles and to my surprise I felt no play whatsoever. I mean I couldn't get anything side to side or in and out. I guess I'm one of the lucky ones.

If I do get rid of the LGT I'm still sticking with something fun. Been eyeballing an MR2.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived