LegacyGT.com

well...no longer a subie owner.

bama16

i traded her in on friday for a black offroad edition xterra. the xterra will be my wifes car and i will take over the 4runner. the car wasn't practical really, with 2 car seats and a stroller in the trunk when we went out...there was no room for anything else. she's an 08 lgt comin up on 42,000 miles, i have no records of maintenance since i did everything myself...and the 36k hasn't be done. hard launches (not dropping the clutch) but a quick feather no longer fully hold once clutch is out until the car and engine match speed. i gave her to the dealer and they gave me 18k for her...which i think is good...esp considering the work need and her recent repairs from the accident. i love that freakin car and will definately be getting in one again later down the road...maybe once carseats are no longer needed. i think missing that sporty sedan may give me the motivation to finish my 240z (should be roughly 400rwhp in a 2300lb car).

18k wasn't a bad price. A little low, but fair.
[URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/showthread.php/proper-flip-key-interesti-159894.html"]Flip Key Development Thread[/URL] "Genius may have its limitations, but stupidity is not thus handicapped." - E. Hubbard

Archived