LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

spotted a silver LGT wagon on the hutch right before the 287 exit goin southbound around 5pm today
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

You saw nothing...good day sir!

:mad::lol:

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Black LGT Francis Lewis BLVD in Queens corner of by BlueBay Diner around 10pm.

Wasn't me but... That's my old H.S. and Bayside's where I grew up. Ahh... the old Terriers!!! Used to drag my GN and IROC back in the day on Franny Lou then the Conduit and 20th Ave before the crackdown days. Never did anything crazy or act the fool though. ;) Boys in Blue just doing their jobs...

________________________________________________ [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1980"]'05 BSM OBXT Row-your-own, W.I.P. :rolleyes:[/URL] [URL="http://legacygt.com/forums/vbpicgallery.php?do=view&g=1242"]'06 Shrek B # 64 - The car the wife loved to hate :( Sold...[/URL]

White early '00s style GT Sedan in Sakura Parking lot this evening. I think I've seen you there before...
When Chuck Norris was born, the only person who cried was the doctor. Never slap Chuck Norris. - E.J.S.

Guest Gitster

I saw 1 OBP GT Sedan on 84 West last night around 6:50pm in NY just over the CT border.

Then 3 GTs heading West on 84 in CT after 7. One OBP, one BSM, and one GRP GT Wagon.

Yesterday around 6 maybe in what I think is Riverdale, NJ an ABP sedan with tint at the bank accross the street from Thatcher McGee's.

That was me... were you the ABP wagon with the 7 spoke wheels parked in the Commerce Parking Lot? I was going to post that spotting, but i forgot.... :lol:

Thatchers is literally 2 blocks from my house :)

Spotted today on 287 North in North Jersey a OBP Sedan with wing, tints, wheels, and a slightly lop-sided quiet cat-back (Borla?) NY Plates with Bill Kolb Jr. Frames... followed each other until we split up at 87.. I took south towards the Tappan Zee, he/she kept going North... anyone here?

That was me... were you the ABP wagon with the 7 spoke wheels parked in the Commerce Parking Lot? I was going to post that spotting, but i forgot.... :lol:

Thatchers is literally 2 blocks from my house :)

Yup...I was going to go out but the Guinness was too good.

Guest Gitster
Nice 2007 BSM GT Sedan w/ tints and Momo shift knob (5speed) parked at my golf course in Middlefield, CT. You know which one, Dont think youre on here cause You had a Premier sticker, and I dont know anyone else around that bought their car at the same dealer.