LegacyGT.com

Cf wrap.

Blights

That's good to know. You Probably Still Have To Be Real Careful What You Wash It with. Shows scratches easy. I'm doing a test spot on my trunk to see what happens with washing and all.

Sent from my SM-G900V using Tapatalk

It looks good. I think i would have made the weave all face the same way though

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

I thought about it the same way. I wanted a little different pattern. So I kept the shifter the same. Cause no matter what way. The bend on the side pieces will change direction due to the wrap bending the corner.

Well the "carbon fiber" is not like the other regular finishes that conform easily with a bit of heat.

It really looks like ass on hoods and roofs because it has a wavy pattern when applied. I try to steer people away from doing that and keep it for accent pieces.

I would have made the weave all face the same way too, probably not diagonal. I've thought of applying it where there are a few scratches on the plastic around the shifter as an accent. Wonder if it come in small sheets or one size only.

I would have made the weave all face the same way too, probably not diagonal. I've thought of applying it where there are a few scratches on the plastic around the shifter as an accent. Wonder if it come in small sheets or one size only.

The sheet I bought is 12 x 60 inches. It's only 19.99

This is what I did. Not to knock the previous pics posted, but it would drive me crazy if I had the weave going in all different directions. And I prefer it as an accent. Its just too much when you do most or all pieces. I also painted my trim ring in bumper coating. Its a good middle ground between gloss and flat. It matches with the rest of the black trim very well.

interior7.thumb.jpg.02224cd3ff7b5a6dd54304354888ec52.jpg

First KCCO I've got since joining. Chive on brotha

Chive on..chive fanatic over here. There is a local meet up soon in my area

Chive on! Don't mean to derail this post lol

Sent from my SCH-I535 using Tapatalk

Archived