LegacyGT.com

3 45mm Omori Gauges in Cubby Hole

Limeydriver

I have now completed the install of 3 45mm Omori gauges in the cubby hole using the AVO sourced 1 din kit. Looks pretty close to the sti genome gauges.

Cost for the whole setup including 1 din cubby kit, Boost, EGT and Oil pressure gauges was about $550.

These gauges have adjustable red,blue, green so you can get the color match really close to stock.

Install didn't require any hacking of the dash area. so I can revert back to stock very easily.

Not the cheapest mod, but I think it looks pretty good.

610186903_gaugecluster.jpg.335b0d1903e355a9218c46c03b225fd7.jpg

1660227723_gaugecluster2.thumb.jpg.bb43a78e381f64020c9977bf9de4094e.jpg

Good catch on the gap. Simple fix. The gauge plate should completely cover the gap. Just like it does now!!! In my haste to put everthing back together I didn't tighten the mounting frame properly.

The gauges came from www.j-spectuning.com/

3 hole gauge face from E-Bay

1 Din conversion AVO

You really cannot keep the door when doing this conversion you don't have enough width. The 1 din conversion kit means the door has to go.

It is about 65F. It is 88F in my garage as I had just been out for a drive. The Subaru heated up the garage pretty good.

1431492955_gaugecluster3.thumb.jpg.e34f2264e1ef1e4d05c5bd53963ec6d7.jpg

For anyone interested in getting these gauges here are the J-Spectuning part numbers.

Oil Pressure AEP-015-BFC

Mech Boost AMCO-025-BFC

EGT AEHO-022-BFC

The oil pressure gauge comes with a remote sensor and a length of braided pipe. This allows the rear oil gallery plug to be utilized. To install the oil pressure gauge you will also need Subaru part number 11024AA210 also available from J Spec. This will allow you to replace the rear oil gallery plug with this replacement which is compatible with the threads/couplings on the braided pipe to the remote oil pressure sensor.

Anyone with any questions should contact Thaison at sales@j-spectuning.com

the avo single dash din kit is available on their website right? and the 3 gauge single dash din bracket/holder you can find on ebay? if i remember correctly its 7" wide and 1.75" tall,the price was like 10 bucks.

Archived