LegacyGT.com

Any LGT's in the Roanoke, Christiansburg, Blacksburg area?

hutru01

I am moving to Roanoke, VA this weekend. (well technically I will be in Salem, but its next to Roanoke.)

I know VTGT goes to VaTech, but are there any other forum members in this area? If there is one thing I am going to miss about the DC area is all good people I have met on this forum. Anyhow, I will definitely be back to visit at some point. Hopefully, Nasioc has some support down in Roanoke. Otherwise, it looks like I might have to do some recruiting. ;)

• Replies 93
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm in C-burg. One thing you'll figure out very quickly is that LGT's are VERY rare around here. Plenty of 2.5i's though [yawn].

Your wagon should be a real hoot in these here parts. Especailly on Williamson Road on a Saturday night. [Lawyer speak] This is not an indorsement for road racing, Williamson road is a closed track that just happens to be called Williamson Road[Lawyer speak]

Ive actually decided to go back to college, after working as a mechanic ive decided thats not what I want to do, so I will be going to VT and working for Marriott

mechanic....Wanna help me reinstall my Uppipe :)

What are you going to be studying at VT?

I mean yea I can, Im going to be studying mechanical engineering with a business minor if all goes to plan. You go to VT?

Yeah. I am a Junior Business Information Technology student. I have a few friends who are mechanical engineers.

:mad::lol:

I did....

I woudl move to Roanoke in heartbeat if I could find a job down there.

I have a few friends there still. They all drive REALLY fast honda's.... like 400 WHP.

Anyway....

Go check out Corn Beef and Company on a weekend night :)

If you're single you'll love it.

Oh and if you happen to stumble into the Texas Tavern for a late night snack tell the guy behind the counter I said wuzzzzz up.

Need forum help? Private Message legGTLT

^ Been to Corned Beef and Co and TT's.

I lived here back in 2001 after I graduated from college. I wasn't able to find a decent job around here. But now, I am doing what I was doing up in Northern VA down here in Roanoke/Salem.

Another Hokie here, i went to tech for mechanical engineering, i still go back through blacksburg now and again but i live up in the DC area, i too am thinking about going back to school, get my masters or something. I love the back roads down there especially with my LGT, Its always good times on the back roads between salem and blacksburg if you have a car that can handle it.

Another Hokie here, i went to tech for mechanical engineering, i still go back through blacksburg now and again but i live up in the DC area, i too am thinking about going back to school, get my masters or something. I love the back roads down there especially with my LGT, Its always good times on the back roads between salem and blacksburg if you have a car that can handle it.

If you aren't originally from DC, I guarantee that you will grow tired of it.

i am originally from DC but and i am even tired of it, way to crowded. I graduated from Tech in '04 and came to work up here. It is getting old really quick, but if you have any questions about the engineering program at tech just let me know, i still have some friends down that way.

Archived