LegacyGT.com

2007 legacy special edition help

I just recently got a new legacy 2.5 special edition. It is not the turbo model but i still love the car! I need some help finding some aftermarket parts for it. If you have any suggestions let me know.

Thanks

There are a crap ton of aftermarket parts for you 2.5i if you're looking for suspension and wheels. There are a very limited number of performance parts for the NA motor. The most obvious would be a new set of mufflers. I think they make headers, but the HP gains are not extreme. My advice would be to get a set of Tein coilovers, swaybars front and rear, some nice 18" wheels, and a good set of mufflers. Then black out the windows and get a Nav system in the cubby. Don't bother with performance mods beyond this though because you just won't get much for a lot of money. If you want a lot fo power from your NA motor, you'd have to rebuild it with high compression heads like the Zero-to-Hero Project 2.5RS in Subiesport. But they have mad money in that car.

I just recently got a new legacy 2.5 special edition. It is not the turbo model but i still love the car! I need some help finding some aftermarket parts for it. If you have any suggestions let me know.

Thanks

sorry to say this man...should have gotten the turbo.

sorry to say this man...should have gotten the turbo.

That's really helpful. :rolleyes:

loomie111, a lot of the exterior/suspension/interior upgrades will fit. Just start searching the site, and look at the vendors forums. PM/search for "Hanger" if you need any suggestions. ;)

-Mike-

Archived