**official random thoughts thread**

s2baru

• Replies 1.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

I badly need a weekend track day at Sonoma or Laguna other than September 20/21 (wife's birthday weekend). And, the sooner the better.

I am having withdrawals....:spin:

"It's within spec" - SOA :rolleyes:

"Depth is only shallowness viewed from the side." - Fredism

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

2018Q50RS | 2015WrxThread | Shrek

Already?

I know I can do better. I needz to get on the track. I also want to try the falkens in a 245 but that would be a $2500 test (wheels and tires). One session 245...next session 275...to see which is quicker. But I dont have the funds for that experiment.

Just random thoughts...yes, I want to get on a track soon, but there is nothing close-by.

I have been dreaming of track days for the last three weeks...on and off...last night included :lol:

"So, how much did it cost for your car to be undriveable :lol:." - Stephen (very close friend)

"You have done so much it would be stupid to go back." - Sunny of Guru Electronics

I'm gonna do Thunderhill with NorCal Racing on Friday, October 10. My wife and her daughter will be out of town....so time for the boy to play...Lol!!!

PM'd...

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1093554_bugatti-veyron-super-sport-hits-246-mph-on-public-road-video?fbfanpage

Upset that I missed this years event since ive never been. Some of the most elite supercars come to SunValley Idaho to go all out. This Bugatti sounds like a jet, hitting 246.6mph. Iirc its 100grand per car for an entry fee.

http://www.motorauthority.com/news/1093554_bugatti-veyron-super-sport-hits-246-mph-on-public-road-video?fbfanpage

Upset that I missed this years event since ive never been. Some of the most elite supercars come to SunValley Idaho to go all out. This Bugatti sounds like a jet, hitting 246.6mph. Iirc its 100grand per car for an entry fee.

Thanks for the site...I was not aware of its existence.

The only thing I have ever won in my life was a Primus CD from a local radio station in 1991. I was the caller that knew the first line of lyrics that followed on the album after the song that was played on the radio. PRIMUS SUCKS!!!

Additionally, I saw them at a concert in the quad of the local community college in 1989 before they recorded their first album.

Wondering why, in my kids 2010 Impreza hatch, the washer fluid switches are reversed. Pressing the side button activates the front wipers, but back spray. Twisting the stalk toward you activates the rear wiper and sprays the front windshield. Any thoughts?

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk HD

IDK. If there was a repair or service done that necessitated work around the steering column. Or at the factory. Thats just a possible reason.

Or, I believe both front and rear systems use separate pumps at the washer fluid reservoir behind the front bumper, and those connections could be switched.

Edited by GTEASER

IDK. If there was a repair or service done that necessitated work around the steering column. Or at the factory. Thats just a possible reason.

Or, I believe both front and rear systems use separate pumps at the washer fluid reservoir behind the front bumper, and those connections could be switched.

So, when she had her bumper replaced after her accident - who knows what else they did there. Cool. Thanks. Somehow, I knew you'd help. :)

Yeah probably from that. So it would be either the electrical plugs if there are two, which I doubt because if there are two, they may be slightly different connector shells on purpose from the factory to avoid this confusion, ooorrrr, the supply hoses got switched.

$1,950 to $10,000, depending on how many runs you want.

https://www.sunvalleyroadrally.com/Assets/Driver%20Participation%20Packet_2013_FIN2.pdf

Wondering why, in my kids 2010 Impreza hatch, the washer fluid switches are reversed. Pressing the side button activates the front wipers, but back spray. Twisting the stalk toward you activates the rear wiper and sprays the front windshield. Any thoughts?

Curse of the dead SMURFS. :lol: