LegacyGT.com

Snows, AWD and my right foot

Well we got a couple inches of fluff today. It's my first winter with my Subaru and my first winter with AWD in Maine. I was picking up a buddy of mine from campus and as we were heading out I noticed one of the huge open lots wasn't plowed yet. There was a truck in there having some fun and another car joined him. I decided the hell with it, I pulled in an joined the fun. Looks like our idea caught on as a few more trucks/SUVs pulled on in. Anyways, long story short, after a few minuets of fun I realised I am going to love my time with AWD. Can't wait for my new camera battery and some more snow so I can start to get some good snow pictures.

• Replies 143
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I like a dusting of snow and sand + pop the clutch when turning out onto a road... Turn around and wave at the car behind you waiting to go before you bring it back around and take off

on a closed course of course :rolleyes:

:lol: and that aint bullet tooth homes! same actor, same director, different movie! Thats big chris!

which movie is it then? I saw the two long guns, was thinkin lock stock and two smokin barrels where they have the two musket type rifles...:lol:

i'm pretty sure his avatar is from lock stock.... may be wrong, but pretty sure.

LOVE that movie.

yeah with the two rifles....

and in snatch/lockstock he is bullet tooth tony. thats why mine says desert eagle 5.0 and yours says replica :lol:

Archived