LegacyGT.com

how to get the forums to stop emailing me?

Yes, when you reply to a thread, scroll down and you will see an option called:

Thread Subscription

Notification Type: Instant Email Notification

Change this to: Do Not Subscribe

And you wont get emails for every thread response.

I have disabled email notification, but still get an email everyday about threads i have posted in. any way to stop this?

Click the link in the e-mail and go into each thread and click "thread tools" from the menu in the upper right and select "unsubscribe". this will stop old threads from mailing you. Deimos's fix will work for threads you visit and contribute to in the future.

Let's kick this pig!

Click the link in the e-mail and go into each thread and click "thread tools" from the menu in the upper right and select "unsubscribe". this will stop old threads from mailing you. Deimos's fix will work for threads you visit and contribute to in the future.

Thanks, ill try that. I thought selecting "no email notification" would mean I would not get emails, apparently not though :lol:

neither worked, i still get emails when either i post in a thread, or when someone posts in a thread i have posted in:mad:

Archived