LegacyGT.com

How do i search?

Wow some people need to learn how to use the search. There have got to be 10 or more noob or new owner questions in the 04-09 legacy discussion board.there is a noob board just for these sorta topics.so lets try and use the search feature here... please.:confused:

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I think my car is LOWERED :lol: (Sorry General, couldn't help it)

Wow some people need to learn how to use the search. There have got to be 10 or more noob or new owner questions in the 04-09 legacy discussion board.there is a noob board just for these sorta topics.so lets try and use the search feature here... please.:confused:

^ I like your idea but I think the part about people not using the search function is only half the story: IMO what he have are a bunch of noobs that not only dont bother with search - they have not read the rules of the forum and decide to post a topic even even when the topic already exists.

Will Mobil1 kill my Legacy?

My OEM Spec B tires are terrible in a snow storm! Grrrr!

How reliable is the LGT?

Cobb Accessport: is this a good tuning solution?

I have light scuffs that are almost invisible on my new car's interior! Any ideas?

I have light scuffs that are almost invisible on my new car's interior! Any ideas?

Haha. Love it. Did that guy ever post pics? Or did he just keep b*tching about how we were all immature a$$holes?

Which (insert part here) should I buy?

Since no one seems to be able to find the reviews section either.

It's cool; I'm with the band

yeah i saw another few good ones "why does my a/c always turn on" and "should i get a momo shift knob for my 5eat gt? what are the benefits of the knob?" i cant believe some of these questions. I mean seriously benefits for a auto shift knob?! you gotta be kidding me.

Archived