LegacyGT.com

P0303 HELp! !!!

Alright my car was fine last night when I parked it this morning when I went to work around 4 a m it started to stutter and sputter and miss fire i guess but no CEL .... flash forward to 4 pm when I get off of work I had changed the plugs with those fancy 4 prong iridium plugs I drove it around my neighborhood and I got a check engine light and a flashing cruise light pulling up my driveway whipped my fantastic bluetooth code reader and got a p 0303 code meaning a misfire on cylinder 3 .... I really don't have the time ( I did have a lady lined up for friday to come buy my car guess that's gone now) or money to rebuild... it does have a new short block and ignition and wires all put in by prestige subaru less then 5 k ago ..... does anyone know anything I can do to fix this problem and fix it quick?

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

I think the first thing you'll hear is swap the coil pack with another and see if the code goes to that cylinder.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Change the plugs back to the OEM NGKs, get rid of those fancy 4 prongs. In most cases, when the misfire code pops up, it's either a MAP sensor leak or faulty plugs.
My wife's balls are delicious.

Change the plugs back to the OEM NGKs, get rid of those fancy 4 prongs. In most cases, when the misfire code pops up, it's either a MAP sensor leak or faulty plugs.

I'm really enjoying the new avatar right now. :eek:

lol

Oh yea, I missed that 4 prong plug thing, get those out of there.

Your post is hard to read, learn to space things out.

Just give us the facts.

305,600miles 5/2012 ej257 short block, 8/2011 installed VF52 turbo, @20.8psi, 280whp, 300ftlbs. (SOLD).  CHECK your oil, these cars use it.

Engine Build - Click Here

Oh yea, I missed that 4 prong plug thing, get those out of there.

Your post is hard to read, learn to space things out.

Just give us the facts.

Lol im sorry i was frustrated at the time and i sent it with my phone. But a quick update ....i fixed it with a new set of wires. I guess I had ripped the cylinder three wire when I put the new plugs in. But yeah its all good now thank all of you for the suggestions. Ohhhh even bigger update my car did sell today ( thats why i was so mad )

Sent from my DROID RAZR using Tapatalk

Archived