LegacyGT.com

Replacement Rally Armor UR - East Coast Storm Aftermath

Hey all,

So I'm in a bit of a tough spot here. I've had my Rally Armor black UR's for the better part of 7 years now. They've served me well, putting up with regular gravel spray and 6 northeast winters of abuse, but the historic blizzard we just had here proved to be their demise (for one at least).

After about an hour and a half long ride from Long Island up to my area in the suburbs north of NYC, I found that my passenger's side front flap was gone:icon_sad:

Fasteners were still in there, so I've concurred that it must have ripped off when I backed out somewhere with hard-packed plow snow yesterday.

Needless to say, I can't track it down. I know Rally Armor does sell individual replacements, but only to those who have made a verified purchase directly from them. I bought my set 7 years ago from a fellow forum member.

Could anyone help me out to avoid having to buy an entire new set? I'd of course paypal the cash up front, including any associated shipping costs and a service fee for your time:)

My set is black with Red lettering, but I honestly could live with any replacement black UR front passenger side flap.

Thanks!

Why dont you contact them and explain. They're pretty lenient sometimes.

I've submitted a ticket to Rally Armor customer support with a pdf of my PayPal transaction attached. Hoping that will suffice, but if not, I'm proactively looking for a fellow community member who would possibly be willing to help me out.

Archived