LegacyGT.com

Official North East Spotted Thread

SuperhawkLGT

spotted pfoyle coming out of a gay bar at 9pm last night.

Thanks for letting me (your wingman) off the hook once you found the big hairy biker you've been searching for your whole life... At least I got some free drinks out of it, but by the looks of it you got A LOT more than that (in the butt).

I was with my wife, you enjoy your AIDS :lol:

Right... you're "wife"... prison wife. It's a good thing I'm as opened minded as I am, I've never seen a guy makeout with as many hairy dudes as you did last night. And I appreciate your concern, but don't worry... I never drank from the same glass as you, no STDs for me today.

• I Donated Too
spotted pfoyle coming out of a gay bar at 9pm last night.

To me, there's been some very questionable "humor" on the forum from CT08 over the years. However right now... this is the best. I damn near spat my morning coffee all over my desk. For that I thank you Sir. Made my day.

To me, there's been some very questionable "humor" on the forum from CT08 over the years. However right now... this is the best. I damn near spat my morning coffee all over my desk. For that I thank you Sir. Made my day.

Just keep in mind that he omitted how he managed to spot pfoyle coming out of said bar.

So after YEARS of questionable "humor" (your own words) from CT08, you now found something he said humorous?! I think that says more about you, than it does about him... Pretty unlikely his humor would change, more likely that you are becoming more and more like him! Something about the lowest common denominator...

• I Donated Too

Spotted one of those awful 5th gen GT's- blue, slight dent on the front fender and tinted windows. Driver was ignorant to the 4th gen... Spotted in Shrewsbury today at 4.45pm going over the bridge under construction just down the road from Patrick Subaru.

Also just now on route 3 south - blue GT wagon... Kind of plain looking... To be fair to the 5th gen... Driver also ignorant to presence of another LGT - guessing no one we know then.

Exchanged waves/thumbs up with a blue (not sure if NB or ABP) 4th Gen GT on Storrow drive Saturday morning (10-11am). Car looked stock, but nice and clean!

me!

ABP, and not especially stock. Nice to see a fellow LGTer around. I do wave, but I rarely get anything back except from the impreza crowd.

me!

ABP, and not especially stock. Nice to see a fellow LGTer around. I do wave, but I rarely get anything back except from the impreza crowd.

Woohoo, a successful spotting! No offense meant by the "looked stock" comment... just meant that in the short time I had to look, nothing jumped out at me as clearly aftermarket. But car looked well cared for and great!

me!

You're waving at too many n/a owners. They wouldn't recognize another Subaru if you got in a wreck with them. Restrict the waves to turbo owners and your hit rate should go way up. Helps if you're not on the stock wheels. Remember, they aren't used to noticing LGTs, but they're friendly enough if you can get their attention.

Edited by Dujo

LGT's are all out today in the Putnam County area, saw a blue 4th gen spec b, 2 dark grey 4th gen gts, a silver 4th gt, and a silver 5th gen non gt but looked nice with tints and blackouts. All in the area near olympic diner, good day!

You're waving at too many n/a Impreza owners. They wouldn't recognize another Subaru if you got in a wreck with them. Restrict the waves to turbo owners and your hit rate should go way up. Helps if you're not on the stock wheels. Remember, they aren't used to noticing Legacies, but they're friendly enough if you can get their attention.

Hey.. lol.. I had an N/A Impreza and always waved at other Subaru owners. Now drive a N/A Legacy and still wave.

• I Donated Too
White wagon parked next to white wrx at friendlys in Gloucester

That's me...! I just came from DJing at the skate show... AND I am still in friendlys right now with the white WRX you mentioned, it's not a Legacy... but it kind of is!

Edited by sigmafour

Remember, they aren't used to noticing LGTs, but they're friendly enough if you can get their attention.

I am next to a lot of wrx and sti in both standing traffic and on the highway and they don't even look over most of the time. I think I have had 3 maybe 4 wave back in the year that I have been driving my OBXT.

That's me...! I just came from DJing at the skate show... AND I am still in friendlys right now with the white WRX you mentioned, it's not a Legacy... but it kind of is!

Finally spotted you! Are you still in the area?