LegacyGT.com

Good Shop near Charlotte, NC

RacerX100

I have done a few aesthetic things by myself (spoiler, pedals, etc.) but want to get some more involved body work and performance mods done this spring. Can anyone suggest a shop close by or even one that would be worth the drive?

I will give them a call thanks. I am a little north of Charlotte btw - Huntersville/Lake Norman.

Not performance related but I am getting new wheels soon. I have Rota Tarmac's and Torques in mind and a couple others. My car is black (LGT Sedan) so I am thinking a silver wheel...like Hyper Silver. What do you guys think based on what you have seen in person. Know of any good wheel/ tire combos out there?

Can anyone suggest a shop close by or even one that would be worth the drive?

Draco Performance specializes in Subaru. (704) 996-7205 They are right off I-77 at exit 25. That should be pretty close to you. Tell Barry (the owner) that the guy with the silver LGT wagon sent you.

Draco Performance specializes in Subaru. (704) 996-7205 They are right off I-77 at exit 25. That should be pretty close to you. Tell Barry (the owner) that the guy with the silver LGT wagon sent you.

That's funny because someone from Draco left a business card on my car when I was in Lowe's Foods the other night off exit 25 (I live off that exit). So I will have to give them a call soon. Thanks.

No plans to autocross because I don't really know anything about it yet...hoping you all could give me some insight.

Stewy612 - don't you have the Autospeed exhaust? I am considering the Turboback since it is on sale. How do you like it?

All you need to do is ask autoxdad about autocross. He is the man!!!

There are ALOT of events in NC & SC so you can at least watch before you try it. But be warned, once you try it you probably won't be able to stop.

All you need to do is ask autoxdad about autocross. He is the man!!!

There are ALOT of events in NC & SC so you can at least watch before you try it. But be warned, once you try it you probably won't be able to stop.

We need to get some of you Legacy drivers at these autocrosses. Its nice to be at stage 2 and have the suspension, going to be fun this year. Where have you been Josh

what club do you race with autoxdad? i used to race in highland sports car club when i had my WRX but i haven't gotten the Legacy out on the track yet..im waiting for suspension before i jump out there

-Stewy

I autocross mainly with CCR Give me a call 704-560-3699 Dave

I talked to Barry at Draco yesterday. I was feeling like crap (home from work with a stomach bug) so I didnt want to talk about anything too in depth. I did stick around long enough to decide that I will probably go with some Cobb sway bars in a few weeks and then the Access Port late Spring/early Summer.

I still REALLY want that Autospeed Turboback exhaust. I just don't know if I want to sell one of my bikes - a road bike that I don't ride much lately - to get it.

Archived