LegacyGT.com

Strange Clutch Pedal Noise When In Gear..

Omen

I noticed that the last couple days there is a faint noise that seems to come from my clutch pedal when I'm shifting and letting the clutch back up. It is not the squeek that is common among many of us. It is more like a slight knock or rattle.

The strange part is that it only makes this noise if I am in gear. If the car is parked or in neutral it does not make the noise. Does this sound like something serious that I should have the dealer look at? I appreciate any help I can get on this because I hate having to take my car to the dealer. thanks.

I noticed that the last couple days there is a faint noise that seems to come from my clutch pedal when I'm shifting and letting the clutch back up. It is not the squeek that is common among many of us. It is more like a slight knock or rattle.

The strange part is that it only makes this noise if I am in gear. If the car is parked or in neutral it does not make the noise. Does this sound like something serious that I should have the dealer look at? I appreciate any help I can get on this because I hate having to take my car to the dealer. thanks.

Could be throwout bearing, starting to fail under load.:icon_mad:

"Belief does not make truth. Evidence makes truth. And belief does not make evidence."

You know I tried to listen to it a bit more and I guess my first description was a bit off. It sounds more like a creeking sound so maybe it could be a form of the squeek problem with the clutch. I guess I'll just keep my eye on it and wait to see if it gets worse.

Archived