LegacyGT.com

North-East OHIO 2.5GTs ? Sighting, GTGs, etc.

TSiWRX

• Replies 1.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Christmas break I'll be driving up into the Cincinnati area (Hamilton) to visit the in-laws. I'd really like to meet up with any of you while I'm there and shoot the shiat. Hopefully a meet will be set up that I can visit too!

use to live in hamilton, north bend road white oak shopping center area... i moved to bellevue kentucky tho bought a house

• 3 months later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
I have a black 05 LGT wagon with 5 speed in University Hts. near Cedar-Taylor

Wave "hi" if you see either a silver SH-Forester XT Touring or a silver '13 Tribeca. That'll be me. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

^ Exactly! :lol: There's Foresters everywhere up here, and Tribecas, even though they're rare, look just like every other cookie-cutter SUV/crossover! :lol:

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Hey guys. New member here. I just picked up my 2006 LGT 5EAT in August. I live in Akron, but work at one of the major hospitals in Cleveland. So, I'm usually tearing up the pavement (with my Waze app going. Gotta watch for the 5-0) on 77n & 77s. Anyone have any good Subaru shops they can recommend in the Akron area? Thanks guys, and Cheers!

Hey guys. New member here. I just picked up my 2006 LGT 5EAT in August. I live in Akron, but work at one of the major hospitals in Cleveland. So, I'm usually tearing up the pavement (with my Waze app going. Gotta watch for the 5-0) on 77n & 77s. Anyone have any good Subaru shops they can recommend in the Akron area? Thanks guys, and Cheers!

Welcome, if you find a shop let me know. I'm still needing some stuff done for my build whenever it picks back up again.

• 4 weeks later...
Saw a sick Dark Gray Spec B in Cuyahoga Falls last saturday! If you are reading this, Nice Car!

There's one like that with red interior near the WalMart in Parma off Brookpark. Carded it 2 times and got nowhere with that.

Look what I found in Woodmere @ 8:08 this morning

http://i90.photobucket.com/albums/k280/merc6/7FAE57DF-426E-47A5-A5CC-3FC1730F1E6D_zpsjs3yyauo.jpg

Sent from my iFail 5s using Tapatalk app

• 2 months later...
Ohio Winter Rally, February 7th. Starts in Solon.

A buddy and I ran this a few years back and the wife and I are signed up for this year. You must do this! :)

https://stevemckelvie.wordpress.com/2015/01/09/2015-ohio-winter-rally-scheduled-for-early-february/

I wish my car was running! I did a snowball rally down in Akron a few years back with Club 330 and F4. Miss those days is Lersoc even around anymore?