LegacyGT.com

LGT project: matte black vinyl wrap

ArcTec34

If you guys are serious about buying vinyl for wrapping your car let me know. I'll put you in contact with my uncle who owns a graphics shop. I think he's waiting for me to finish my Prius until he starts offering in bulk. I'm sure I can introduce him into offering it if the demand is high enough.

I have a large roll of Black Matte 1080 that I'm working with. JDMChizads thread makes me want to look at some of the other 1080 vinyls :droool:

• Replies 456
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 10 months later...
I think that if you go to a range-day or a training class, you'd get more than a few thumbs-ups. :)

<-- I love Winky, my "periwinkle" (ABP) LGT! - Allen / Usual Suspect "DumboRAT" / One of the Three Stooges

'16 Outback, '16 WRX, 7th Subaru Family

• 6 years later...

this thread is dated, i realise, but i am wondering if there were multiple sheets to wrap from the roof down to the rear quarter panels; in particular i am wondering how how this can be done froma single continuous sheet to match the body lines

i am planning to wrap as well omg thanks

for a guy who did DIY you can generally only purchase 5'x 50', so emergent is question how to maneurver the vinyl if using a single piece. to my intuition it seems the way to go is lay down vinyl flat over roof; then make a slit in middle at rear windshield and wrap each rear half over the quarter panel

This is another example; the front panels look continuous, but cannot really see the back side on this one.

428455597_Alan20Erik20RUNNING20Subie20Berlin.jpg.dcf7583ab74d3ab3bbc08f8d9f436622.jpg

Edited by darthqwo