LegacyGT.com

**Official** Mid-Atlantic FS and WTB/WTT Thread!

LegacyGTBiggie

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

There's several good Subaru candidates local to me. Check the Greenville and Asheville CLs. If you're seriously considering one of them, I can possibly look it over.
- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

I got my heart set on a mid 2000, dark green, Forester 5mt now. I'll make some effort traveling for the right one too, ie no rust with head gaskets and TB replaced hopefully.

This is only an hour from me, and the pics he's sending me look pretty damn good for the price. Hardly any rust, just at the gas filler. Motor has 15k miles from complete overhaul on a 20k mile used motor..

https://wheeling.craigslist.org/cto/5386460280.html

Edited by BoozeRS05
Seller sent me pics

That's an X - without rear disc brakes, steelie wheels with covers, no LSD, and no cold-weather package. ;) Personally, I'd hold-out for an XS in that generation.

Watch-out for rust on the filler pipe itself. Known issue, and if there's rust on the filler door, there's likely rust further in.

- Pro amore Dei et patriam et populum -

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • I Donated
ie dont low ball me.

I hate to be pedantic, but...

...No, wait, I thoroughly enjoy being pedantic. WhoTF am I kidding? :lol:

I see you have changed your post already, though, so I guess my pedantry will have to wait for another day. :(:lol:

Who has top hats I can buy for my KW's!! It has Bilsten HD and sti pinks w/ spec B top hats. Rather not take them off if I don't have to!! I have to check the extra set that came with the car but im hoping those have top hats!!

I hate to be pedantic, but...

...No, wait, I thoroughly enjoy being pedantic. WhoTF am I kidding? :lol:

I see you have changed your post already, though, so I guess my pedantry will have to wait for another day. :(:lol:

Doesnt matter now anyways. Mods keep deleting my FS posts and wont tell me why. :icon_roll