LegacyGT.com

South GA area members on here?

BMXBYKR

• 3 weeks later...

im in Det 5, soon to be the AGOW (old wng bldg)...

no mods done yet, but luckily my lil deployment will spin me up to stg 2 pretty quick and maybe more...

I have seen your wagon once or twice ( I think ), i see a blue gt around with cobb sway bars.

i see you have a gli too, i had one before my leg, some guy in the dorms bought it, its black with the FMIC... anyways, PM me with your mil email and i can have a subie guy to talk to cus im sure this site will be blocked:mad:

:iam:

I have a car

im in Det 5, soon to be the AGOW (old wng bldg)...

no mods done yet, but luckily my lil deployment will spin me up to stg 2 pretty quick and maybe more...

I have seen your wagon once or twice ( I think ), i see a blue gt around with cobb sway bars.

i see you have a gli too, i had one before my leg, some guy in the dorms bought it, its black with the FMIC... anyways, PM me with your mil email and i can have a subie guy to talk to cus im sure this site will be blocked:mad:

I know exactly what black GLI you're talking about, I work in the 74th Fighter Squadron, and I see it parked near the 75th building. I will actually be Stage 2 next weekend, I would love to invite you out on Saturday to get your mod bug going, but I think you said that you're leaving soon. Either way, I'll send you my af email, and I hope to hear from you soon.

Hi Hope, well after almost 4900 miles, we arrived in Valdosta, GA. The trip was great, we loved driving the ALCAN the whole way. We hated Canada, sorry Phil, lol. We couldn't wait to get out of Canada. But yeah we're here in one piece. Loving the weather here, and about to finally go Stage 2 this coming weekend. I can't wait. How's AK, cold still? Any new mods to the Leg?

Hi Hope, well after almost 4900 miles, we arrived in Valdosta, GA. The trip was great, we loved driving the ALCAN the whole way. We hated Canada, sorry Phil, lol. We couldn't wait to get out of Canada. But yeah we're here in one piece. Loving the weather here, and about to finally go Stage 2 this coming weekend. I can't wait. How's AK, cold still? Any new mods to the Leg?

and that is why we only go visit maybe once a year.... if he wants to go back, he can. but no thanks. Drives me crazy! :lol: I must have 24 hr stores! :lol:

got a few more goodies for the LGT for this last season: crosspipe, port matched and will be thermal wrapped, fuel pump, injectors, and just some more tweaking on the tuning. I do have a 5EAT tranny mount insert to be installed, but i'll do that when we get the crosspipe and fuel pump in. Was gonna go with a Perrin TMIC but I waited too long before deciding on that one (Kyle's). oh well.

Hope your family is doing well, Rachel and the little one. :)

Wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle wiggle yeah!!!

Archived