LegacyGT.com

sespension

Going through this as we speak though for a 94' fwd sedan.

03-07 wrx will swap on front no issues you even can reuse mounts etc.

Rears would work IF you had awd being as you don't you can just order some KYB rears for $125 at the moment.

Good info here

Best price atm here

I swapped WRX fronts mounts and all. Then just picked up 92' wagon rears to level out the rear which has ~100lbs of tools making life hard on already blown struts/weak springs.

KYB's should be here before days end.

Because the rear spindle is different on awd. The strut mount on the spindle for awd is offset from center towards the front of the car and placed higher. While fwd mount is at the center both vertically and horizontally roughly on the spindle.

On the left WRX right fwd legacy. You'll see as a result of the difference in spindle the WRX bottom spring perch is lower on the strut tube than the fwd legacy. When mounted your perch and tire won't clear each other by ~3/4".

http://i56.tinypic.com/atvxmu.jpg

Not sure why you would put WRX springs on the rear as their spring rate it 119-144 depending on sedan/wagon manual/auto. Meaning they would be softer than your wagons which are rated at 179 likely causing a drop.

http://bbs.legacycentral.org/viewtopic.php?t=2153

The WRX on the front have net me zero change in ride height but are stiffer than the 94' fronts. 123 ->163

I still have blown rears and 100lbs of tools in the trunk so after putting on the rears the nose may come down some.

I have 92' wagon rears, 07' WRX rears, and 94' sedan rears here I'm about to have all laid out in a swap today. I'll take plenty of pictures and let you know what I find.

Archived