LegacyGT.com

Official NorCal Spotted Thread

axis008

GRP '05 Legacy Wagon with tinted windows spotted last Thursday (I think?) entering Hiway 50 from Missouri Flat road... wasn't close enough to tell if it was a GT or not...
"I love the feel of wind in my face and boobies against my back." - BMW motorcycle rider

have yet to see a Legacy in Davis yet :(

Really I've spotted 5 already but there doesn't seem to be anyone on to spot me :( hahaha

Yesterday: red lgt in nugget carpark near mace in Davis.

My twin dgm spec b a couple months back

And two dgm 2010 legacies. One gt one pzev

How did you know? Yup Europe was awesome! Wedding planning craziness has started... looks like no BBK or turbo for me until next year =\

But you gotta agree marriage is worth it!

Getting those things cam wait!

An, '05 GRP GT sedan passing through Monterey St. here in the city of Eden... at about 12:30 pm today.... We were side x side. ( though my wife and I were our Forester )...thanks for the wave back...they were just passing through I'm sure...I haven't had any legacy GT contact locally in the city of Eden..Still the one and only here in this part of town...

Spotted myself, drove out to Belmont/San Mateo from NM this past weekend. Working until 10/23.

Took 152 over to Gilroy, hate the 580/238/880 interchange plus trying to boycott the $5 bridge toll when possible.

LOVED the 152 run, car ran perfectly and with the Bilstein/BBS setup handled like a dream.

Will keep an eye out for any local events, 4 weeks away from home and in a hotel gets boring.

Edited by ktmrider

Hey Ktm, welcome to the bay! check out i-club.com, most of the regular local meets are scheduled through there.

http://www.i-club.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=91

If you're in Belmont/San Mateo, the Daly City meet is every Saturday, and there's a Mountain View meet Thursday nights as well. The Daly City meet usually has a good showing, and the Wednesday night meet in Fremont or Friday night in South San Jose also get a good size crowd.

Maybe we can setup a drive one weekend before you leave? If you enjoyed 152, you'll love Skyline =)

Thx WP! I'm going back to ABQ for the Oct 9th weekend and attending a wedding in Santa Cruz 10/23 so this coming Sunday or 10/16 should be open. The Skyline trip would be an awesome excursion. Only snag could be family, my aunt lives in Tracy and is in very poor health.

I'm kinda a Bay area vet, come from Portuguese decent outta Half Moon Bay plus father grew up in Livermore. Been coming for work fairly regular too since 1997 altho usually in rental cars.

The DC and/or Gellert meets should be doable, I'm working 1-8pm until 10/8.

Hope to be able to meet up with a few of ya!