LegacyGT.com

WRX struts

I know these work but I have a question. Found a set of 05 WRX struts with Eibach springs on them. Does anybody know how much drop that will give my 97 LGT and if it will be too low?

Are they the pro kit? If so the pro kits will drop you an inch in the front and about an 1 1/2 in the rear and maybe a bit more once the springs are properly seated. Depending on your definition of low is these are not really low compared to tien s-techs

I personally can't say they stock wrx struts and springs lower our cars half an inch. I have a friend who just got new agx's and stock wrx springs for his second gen wagon. There is a fist full of wheel gap.

I do know that the strut length are the same as well as the spring heights uncompressed.

My old setup used to be wrx struts and pro kits and I was about an inch 1/2 lower once the springs sat in with a good week of driving. Basically I was able to go over speed bumps no problem.

yeah i dont wanna be too low ya know? I go to rally races a few times a year and have to drive on dirt/gravel roads to get to the spectator areas. Dont wanna be dragging stuff. Sounds like 1 1/2" drop may be nice

Archived