LegacyGT.com

Official Tri-State Spotted Thread

mlrtime

Just depends on where your located around. Spotted a bunch of them but none of the form :lol:

which form would that be?

oh you meant forum

:icon_bigg

ive yet to be spotted, or have a confirmation to any of my spot.

maybe its better that way.

• Replies 8.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hahaha, nice.

One more today. Dark Blue LGT sedan. Tinted windows and tails. Trunk lip. BOOKIN' on rte 17 sth by upper saddle river and on. I hung around for a bit and then passed you in traffic in my Black 2.5i Wagon.

guilty :D

:hide:

Hey I'm movin to Edgewater! Whoall lives there? Anything good or bad to say about Shelter Bay Club?

-mike

HI PAISAN!

i live in englewood cliffs (a town north of edgewater) and work in fort lee (town west of edgewater). Edgewater is a freakin nice neighborhood! there's a lot of meets that are held weekly there too.

hopefully i'll see you at them!

HI PAISAN!

i live in englewood cliffs (a town north of edgewater) and work in fort lee (town west of edgewater). Edgewater is a freakin nice neighborhood! there's a lot of meets that are held weekly there too.

man, cant beat that commute.

whats that take you, 5 mins?

Hahaha! Nice car! First time I saw that color on the road. I wish I was in my wife's car... we could have played a little then ;) Coming to Edgewater tonight or tomorrow?

no, although you're probably there now...

i'm in the process of moving & my car hasn't been washed in MONTHS < it's srsly the dirtiest i have ever let a car of mine get.

how do you like the wife's ford? ;) cute little car.

HI PAISAN!

Yup looking forward to it. :) Next summer I'll have the cigarette boat at one of the marinas in Edgewater too :)

-mike

anyone seen me in the past few months? I stopped checking this thread forever ago :lol::lol:
"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

Yup looking forward to it. :) Next summer I'll have the cigarette boat at one of the marinas in Edgewater too :)

-mike

nice. that should be fun. what about your wrenching business that you were doing down in kenilworth? is that still going to continue?

:wub:

Don't worry, if I ever do spot you, you'll know it well in advance of reading it here.

:lol::lol::lol:

I'm unsubscribing again. I never drive anymore

"Barack Obama, mothaf#%@a! Barack Obama! I'm the president...of hittin' the ass!" -this is not a political view it's merely a quote from a hilarious tv show.

no, although you're probably there now...

i'm in the process of moving & my car hasn't been washed in MONTHS < it's srsly the dirtiest i have ever let a car of mine get.

how do you like the wife's ford? ;) cute little car.

I ended up not going last night, but will be there tonight with some friends.

Your car didn't look THAT dirty.

Man, I tell you, the ford is superb. Extremely comfy and the torque is addicting! Stock for stock, I think it could easily hang with a LGT.

aaronlee

I think I saw you coming from Red Oak Diner area toward Gammiok Restaurant on Main Street last week.

But couldn't confirm it since I was heading toward the bridge from Main.

yeah, you probably saw me coming out of Linwood plaza (next to red oak) and i was heading towards work.. i live right off of Sylvan Ave in englewood cliffs and work in fort lee, so you'll always see me going that way.

they put the Inline-5 turbo into the c30. good motor, love the little chassis of that thing too.

voy, how come you never bring that out to the meets? my friend with the volvo t5 wagon would go nuts if he saw one. although, i test drove one, my friend (who's a diehard volvo fan) has yet to see one.

oh and i LOVE the rear end of the c30. the shooting brake design is gorgeous.

yeah, you probably saw me coming out of Linwood plaza (next to red oak) and i was heading towards work.. i live right off of Sylvan Ave in englewood cliffs and work in fort lee, so you'll always see me going that way.

i know exactly where that is (stalker-time). :lol:

im in the ft lee/edgewater/englehood area lots.