LegacyGT.com

06 LGT With Bearing Knock-Value?

Seriously, though, OP, you should consider stripping the Stage2 parts and selling them to recover some of that investment. As for the rest of the car, perhaps a part-out might be in your best interest. Otherwise, the motor core is worth about $300-$400; Trans, $~1000, but considering its age and mileage, probably closer to $500; suspension is shot, so -- $100 for all four corners to be used as donors for Koni inserts. You've got more money in parts than you'd get for a sale on the whole thing, since very few people are willing to take on a turbo subaru that immediately needs a new motor, at least, not for more than about $3k -

Sorry, man.

If you do decide to part out, I'd like to be first in line for your shift boot if you can pull it out without braking the little plastic clip it's attached to. This is a 100% serious offer. May be interested in some other bits and pieces as well.

thanks for the info. 3k for the car would be ok. The trans was just installed 2 weeks ago. Came from a friend and only had 101k. Works perfect. The car, other than the engine, is in exc condition. I was going to keep it forever. The clutch is about 7 mos old as is the liteweight flywheel.

If you decide to part out, please let me know regarding the dp/uppipe. I think depending on condition of car, you could get 2-3k for it. If it was auto, I'd be into it for my wife

Archived