LegacyGT.com

2006 LGT Wagon - 146k miles - Damage?

A_Yau

Im sorry what exactly is your question?

Its a regularly priced LGT but has a SALVAGE TITLE.

Run your a$$ off in the opposite direction unless you can get it for under 6k.

I'm asking for feedback on this car. Wouldn't suspension damage be better than frame damage?

..but thanks for your 2 cents.

The salvage stamp should mark it at least 25-30% down from retail. It appears he asking retail for it.

It looks like a nice car, he simply has it priced too high. You should be able to find a non-salvage LGT wagon (maybe even a 5mt) with the same mileage in that price range.

Im sorry what exactly is your question?

Its a regularly priced LGT but has a SALVAGE TITLE.

Run your a$$ off in the opposite direction unless you can get it for under 6k.

Agreed entirely.

Salvage title drops huge value off the car, regardless of its current condition.

It might not even be a reflection of the vehicle's internal status, but it is cause for a huge value reduction nonetheless.

$6k sounds about right, $5,800 is a good-sounding number I'd shoot for if I were you. It's a high-mileage vehicle, and thus would actually be slightly over-valued at that price listed if it DIDN'T have a salvage title.

I'm asking for feedback on this car. Wouldn't suspension damage be better than frame damage? ..but thanks for your 2 cents.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BNsrK6P9QvI]Picard's Epic Double Facepalm - YouTube[/ame]

Is English your second language or do post drunk?

That car is valued as a fair to good car WITHOUT SALVAGE. Its not worth a penny over $6000.

I ALREADY SAID THAT.

/unsubscribed

I'm asking for feedback on this car. Wouldn't suspension damage be better than frame damage?

..but thanks for your 2 cents.

I know you're skeptical about low-balling the price because it's an LGT wagon. I understand; they're rare and you think that people who don't have them want them and those who have them won't let them go cheap. That's partially true. However, this is a salvage title. Purely based on that, I would not buy the car if I expected it to start up and drive perfectly every day without at least a bit of work. The guy selling knows he's high-balling buyers; if he doesn't he's either an idiot or an asshat.

Don't pay a cent over $6,000 for that car. If you get it, GREAT. You just got the deal of a century. If the seller won't budge, walk away. Other Leggy wagons will come along in time. I'd actually be willing to bet that the guy would come back after a few weeks offering you a lower price.

Is English your second language or do post drunk?

That car is valued as a fair to good car WITHOUT SALVAGE. Its not worth a penny over $6000.

I ALREADY SAID THAT.

/unsubscribed

Wow. Way to be a smartass and an asshole.

There's nothing wrong with my English. It's proper enough to be taken seriously.

Seriously. I take every constructive criticism into consideration. Chill the **** out.

Archived