LegacyGT.com

so after 5 trips to subaru, i have a mazda 6

yes thats right subaru has my 05 lgt and now im stuck with a 4cyl auto 6 that was beaten by a nissan truck :(, i miss my legacy

ok heres the scoop ever since i brought my car in for that fan problem some of us have had, well when they installed the relay, my a/c fan quit working , so a new ecu was put in, a/c fan still didnt work, my lgt would overheat in 90+ heat , but everytime id bring it in they couldnt dupliate the problem, sooooooooo........

today bring it in, same thing, i said skrew em ill be back in 10 minutes with the needle sitting 3/4ths the way up, and so 10 minutes later, needle was sitting 3/4ths the way up. so they kept my car, and now i have a rental till they fix it, actally i think ima take it back seeing as i have the celica and the truck and my grandmothers caddy i just fixed at my disposal

that is corect sir its a 3rd gen celica gt-s

my suby is still not done, they didnt even touch it, so im driving my project car till i get the legacy back

i hate after 85 toyota celica went fwd, cause this thing is a blast to drive with a lil engine work and a built suspension

im basicly building it for road corse purposes

yes thats right subaru has my 05 lgt and now im stuck with a 4cyl auto 6 that was beaten by a nissan truck :(, i miss my legacy

Get used to missing it, this is only the beginning. These cars suck. Look through the forums at all the problems people are having with there LGT's, myself included. Its tiring.

that is corect sir its a 3rd gen celica gt-s

The third generation GT-S was one of my favorites. Last of the RWD Celicas and the GT-S had the independent rear suspension from the Supra instead of the live rear axle that was used on the ST and GT models. Good stuff!

Get used to missing it, this is only the beginning. These cars suck. Look through the forums at all the problems people are having with there LGT's, myself included. Its tiring.

Wow. Mine has been trouble free for 2.5 years plus now. No stutter or other mechanical problems really. Maybe YOUR car sucks, but mine is still one of the top 5 cars I've owned over the last 20 years and I've spent a lot more and gotten a lot less satisfaction from most of my other 37 money pits.

Let's kick this pig!

Wow. Maybe YOUR car sucks

Along with all the other people who have posted problems in the "Warranty Issues & Problems" thread.. Just go take a look. Everyone go take a look. We are allowed to disagree, your car may be a good one. But there are many that arent.

ummm its geting returned and ill be driving this till i get the leggy back, 300,000 miles and its gets more fun to drive every week

http://i127.photobucket.com/albums/p158/Joe_1985/celicamaybe058.jpg

:wub:

nice. wow, 300K. toyota's do last.

subaru of jacksonville is still trying to diagnose it :spin:

i think im going to have to go up there and get it to do it myself again:mad:

i love my celica and all but im in florida and i havent had the time to fix the a/c in the celica

yeah this car is indistructible, hit a street sign pole at decent speed one, left some scuffing on the bumper that wiped off, thats it, we never did find the sign:eek:

had someone rear end me with a dencent amount of force, now i have some light spider cracking on the bumper cover, her car was distroyed front end wise

oh and the older 2nd and 1st gen had a 10 gallon tank the 82-85 supposedly have a 16 gallon but ive never been able to get 14.5 in there

Archived